Upgraded from POP to BW club level

*Emily*

Mouseketeer
We checked into POP yesterday and ran into quite a few issues...which resulted in being upgraded to a club level room at the Boardwalk. Everyone here has been absolutely amazing and we love it but I feel so unprepared since we've never stayed here or in a club level room. One silly question that just came to me (@ 4am lol)...should we be tipping the CMs that have gone out of our way to help us in the lounge or at the club desks? I don't mean for this to turn into a tipping debate, I'm just wondering what others do in similar situations.

Thanks!!

What were your issues... I want them too! (Totally j/k)
BWalk Club was our absolute fave! The CMs truly are the best! ENJOY!

You are at my favorite CL resort, because of the cast members!! They are not allowed to accept tips, as others have stated, but I always write a letter when I return from my trip. I let guest services know how wonderful these cast members are and how they have made my trip such a magical one. I have always gotten a call thanking me for my letter, I think it is nice for them to receive positive letters for a change. The cast are given a copy of my letter so they know they have gotten a nice letter.

Enjoy your stay and tell Pete, Jackie, Janice, Anita, Scott, JJ, Linda and Lorenzo, Kerry says hi!!

We checked into POP yesterday and ran into quite a few issues...which resulted in being upgraded to a club level room at the Boardwalk. Everyone here has been absolutely amazing and we love it but I feel so unprepared since we've never stayed here or in a club level room. One silly question that just came to me (@ 4am lol)...should we be tipping the CMs that have gone out of our way to help us in the lounge or at the club desks? I don't mean for this to turn into a tipping debate, I'm just wondering what others do in similar situations.

Thanks!!

I'm sorry about whatever issues you had, but congrats on the great upgrade....enjoy the BWI and your first CL stay :wizard:.

Thanks!!

Wow, that is some upgrade. Enjoy!

Sorry to hear you had issues at POP but it sounds like they were worth it :). Enjoy staying CL at the BWI!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter