• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrade to OOV worth the money?

pvos2

Earning My Ears
This will be the first Disney cruise for our family, and right now we are booked into connecting 5C rooms. I was wondering whether it would be worth the extra bit of expense to upgrade to the OOV room (smaller of the concierge rooms?)

This will be the first Disney cruise for our family, and right now we are booked into connecting 5C rooms. I was wondering whether it would be worth the extra bit of expense to upgrade to the OOV room (smaller of the concierge rooms?)

Welcome to the DIS!!!

Personally, I would keep the connecting rooms. That way you get a lot more space and two full bathrooms (actually two split baths). The cat V rooms are nice, and the lounge is a great perk, but if you think you need the space of two rooms, I would stick with that.

Just my personal opinion.

Is it possible to get connecting Cat V rooms? We do need both rooms, as there are my wife and I and 4 kids cruising.

The "is it worth it" depends on you and on the cost. I looked at one cruise recently where the cost difference as $112. At that rate, concierge is definitely "worth it."

Is it possible to get connecting Cat V rooms? We do need both rooms, as there are my wife and I and 4 kids cruising.

No, none of the Cat V rooms connect with other Cat V rooms.

There are 5 side-by-side pairs of Cat V's, but they connect with the Cat T's on either side of them, rather than with each other. Depending on your kids ages, this might work for you since you can always connect through the verandah.

We are also a family of 6 and we're seriously considering upgrading to connecting V & T. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter