What to do? Now that I see the discounts are coming out on the 3rd, I have decided to upgrade my stay. Movies is not on the discount list, and I really wanted to stay at CSR, which with the discount, I can afford the upgrade. Should I call now and upgrade, then call back on the 3rd and have the discount applied? Or should I wait until the 3rd and do it all then? I really can't see CSR booking up so quickly for my April 19 - 28 dates, but I would like to make all my plans set. TIA!