Upgrade to CSR from ASMovies

MADnNOLA

DIS Veteran
What to do?

Now that I see the discounts are coming out on the 3rd, I have decided to upgrade my stay.

Movies is not on the discount list, and I really wanted to stay at CSR, which with the discount, I can afford the upgrade. :goofy:

Should I call now and upgrade, then call back on the 3rd and have the discount applied? Or should I wait until the 3rd and do it all then? :confused3

I really can't see CSR booking up so quickly for my April 19 - 28 dates, but I would like to make all my plans set. :worried:

TIA!

Given that it's only a week away, I would wait until I saw the discount actually appear on the official web site.

After thinking it over, waiting is the smartest choice. I can take care of everything (upgrade, discount, flight info, etc) in one call when the discounts are posted.

Bright and early on Thursday morning! :yay:

Thanks! ;)

What to do?

Now that I see the discounts are coming out on the 3rd, I have decided to upgrade my stay.

Movies is not on the discount list, and I really wanted to stay at CSR, which with the discount, I can afford the upgrade. :goofy:

Should I call now and upgrade, then call back on the 3rd and have the discount applied? Or should I wait until the 3rd and do it all then? :confused3

I really can't see CSR booking up so quickly for my April 19 - 28 dates, but I would like to make all my plans set. :worried:

TIA!

I would wait until the 3rd, though I know how hard it can be. We were planning to stay at AS Movies from 4/18-4/22. I want to upgrade to CSR with the code but I think we'll end up at whatever value resort has a discount. I think I saw someone using it for AS Music but the discount was much less than they expected.

I should have said in my original post . . .

I am reserved at Movies after having moved to it from Music. Now with the discounts, Music is getting one, but Movies is not. :crazy2:

So one way or another I am going to switch resorts. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter