Upgrade to CSR from ASMovies

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MADnNOLA, Dec 27, 2012.

1. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

What to do?

Now that I see the discounts are coming out on the 3rd, I have decided to upgrade my stay.

Movies is not on the discount list, and I really wanted to stay at CSR, which with the discount, I can afford the upgrade. :goofy:

Should I call now and upgrade, then call back on the 3rd and have the discount applied? Or should I wait until the 3rd and do it all then? :confused3

I really can't see CSR booking up so quickly for my April 19 - 28 dates, but I would like to make all my plans set. :worried:

TIA!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Given that it's only a week away, I would wait until I saw the discount actually appear on the official web site.

4. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

Yeah agreed.

5. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

After thinking it over, waiting is the smartest choice. I can take care of everything (upgrade, discount, flight info, etc) in one call when the discounts are posted.

Bright and early on Thursday morning! :yay:

Thanks! ;)

6. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

FYI...that is a prime vacation week for many schools in the northeast!

7. Belle83

Belle83 DIS Veteran

I would wait until the 3rd, though I know how hard it can be. We were planning to stay at AS Movies from 4/18-4/22. I want to upgrade to CSR with the code but I think we'll end up at whatever value resort has a discount. I think I saw someone using it for AS Music but the discount was much less than they expected.

8. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

I should have said in my original post . . .

I am reserved at Movies after having moved to it from Music. Now with the discounts, Music is getting one, but Movies is not. :crazy2:

So one way or another I am going to switch resorts. ::yes::