Upgrade to AP

MinnieVanMom

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if DLPR also allows upgrades of used park tickets to AP? I know in WDW we can buy park tickets, use them and then get credit for the used park tickets towards our AP's if we apply with in days of using them.

Therefore making the price of our APs within reason. I hope this is also available at DLPR.

yes you can do this - but I don't think its as favourable a deal as WDW. You can't use package tickets (ie hotel and park tickets booked together) to get any discount off an AP though, as those tickets on their own have no monetary value (they are printed with "forfait" or "nil" on the back of them).

Its a straight whatever-the-price-of-your-park-ticket off the full cost of an annual pass (gate price). So you'd be just as well buying an AP straight off, from the likes of cemultiavantages or prompoparcs (or the recent offers posted by Carrie_Cat).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter