Upgrade Tickets to Annual Pass

Tigger1989

Mouseketeer
We are planning to take a trip to Disney next July. If I purchase tickets now and Diseny then changes to different price tiers, will I still be able to upgrade the tickets I purchased prior to the change to an annual pass? I am unsure if I should go ahead and purchase my tickets now or wait until another price increase happens. We definitely want to convert to an annual pass, but not until our trip next July.

Will it be cheaper to purchase tickets now or should I wait to see if different tiers of tickets will be coming out? I'm trying to be cost effective. So which option do you think will be the best considering all the costs?

Will it be cheaper to purchase tickets now or should I wait to see if different tiers of tickets will be coming out? I'm trying to be cost effective. So which option do you think will be the best considering all the costs?
I believe the new prices are currently in effect. Are you wondering about potential future increases before you arrive in July?

We are planning to take a trip to Disney next July. If I purchase tickets now and Diseny then changes to different price tiers, will I still be able to upgrade the tickets I purchased prior to the change to an annual pass? I am unsure if I should go ahead and purchase my tickets now or wait until another price increase happens. We definitely want to convert to an annual pass, but not until our trip next July.
I would purchase your tickets now, but not directly from Disney. American Express currently offers $30 back for undercover tourist, check your offers page. Then you will need to use the tickets once in July to lock then current rate (practically guaranteed to be higher). If you purchase your tickets directly from Disney, they will not bridge the tickets, you will only get the amount that you paid for them towards APs. Also, purchase the tickets from undercover tourist with the biggest gate discount to maximize your savings.

I would purchase your tickets now, but not directly from Disney. American Express currently offers $30 back for undercover tourist, check your offers page. Then you will need to use the tickets once in July to lock then current rate (practically guaranteed to be higher). If you purchase your tickets directly from Disney, they will not bridge the tickets, you will only get the amount that you paid for them towards APs. Also, purchase the tickets from undercover tourist with the biggest gate discount to maximize your savings.

Thank you!! That's the info I was trying to find!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter