• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

upgrade tickets over phone?

asmit4

DIS Veteran
I bought a 2 day park hopper but now I want to upgrade it so I can have more days to book FP. If I wait to upgrade til I arrive onsite I won't be able to book my FPs for all of our days. Is there any way to do this or am I stuck buying another ticket?

Actually- I think I may have solved my problem...I can reassign the ticket to my mom (who only needs 2 days) and I can buy my own ticket.

I bought a 2 day park hopper but now I want to upgrade it so I can have more days to book FP. If I wait to upgrade til I arrive onsite I won't be able to book my FPs for all of our days. Is there any way to do this or am I stuck buying another ticket?

You can upgrade (in advance of arrival) tickets that are purchased as part of a WDW Resort Package, but not stand-alone tickets purchased directly.

Actually- I think I may have solved my problem...I can reassign the ticket to my mom (who only needs 2 days) and I can buy my own ticket.

Yup, that'll work.

Sorry if I am hi-jacking your thread. If you upgrade to an annual pass once at WDW, do you loose the FP+ you already had booked with your current ticket. We are headed down the first week of Dec. and only bought 2-day tickets with plans to upgrade to an AP. Robo?

Sorry if I am hi-jacking your thread.

1. If you upgrade to an annual pass once at WDW, do you loose the FP+ you already had booked with your current ticket.

2. We are headed down the first week of Dec. and only bought 2-day tickets with plans to upgrade to an AP.

1. Nope.

2. If (IF) you bought your 2-day tickets as part of a WDW resort package, I suggest that you
upgrade ahead of time to the number of days you will be at WDW for this upcoming trip.

That way, you can make advance FP+ for your entire trip and still upgrade to AP after you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter