• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrade Tickets-Add Aquatica

macnmrs

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

Just wondering if someone can give me some information. I purchased Sea World Tix on their online website for $68.95 each. We are thinking of adding Aquatica to the tickets while we are at SW. If I go to the guest services area, would I just pay the retail difference for a 2 park pass? Retail for combo SW & Aquatica on the SW site says it is $109.95. So I would have to pay the difference of $41.00 each + tax? Just wondering cause the online discounted price just for Aquatica is $41.95.

TIA

Martha.

Hello all,

Just wondering if someone can give me some information. I purchased Sea World Tix on their online website for $68.95 each. We are thinking of adding Aquatica to the tickets while we are at SW. If I go to the guest services area, would I just pay the retail difference for a 2 park pass? Retail for combo SW & Aquatica on the SW site says it is $109.95. So I would have to pay the difference of $41.00 each + tax? Just wondering cause the online discounted price just for Aquatica is $41.95.

TIA

Martha.[/QUOTE

I would assume you would pay the difference from the 1 day and the multi-day ticket so the $41. The thing is when you get the add on, you also get the 14 days unlimited admission to both parks . It is still a good deal.

I have a similar question.

We have Discovery Cove tickets and we picked Sea World as our add on. From what i remember there was no Aquatica add on, but, I'd like to add it on! Any ideas? I don't want to add on Busch Gardens though as we've done it before and I don't feel like driving over there.

Seaworld will let you upgrade any ticket for its paid value. However, some have a restriction that you do it within 30 days from the time you first used a ticket (even then, I think they'll give you some portion of the credit). If you have your receipt, they will give you full credit based on what you paid.

You can do it on your way into the park, while there, or as you are leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter