UPDATEPoints for rent: 109 BLT and 125 AKV $13.50/pp avail. 9/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
Hi everyone!

Due to recent cancellations, my points are once again available!

I have 109 BLT points and 125 AKV points. $13.50 per point.

These are not transferable, as some have been banked from 2013 into 2014.

Depending on the request, I do have more points to complete a reservation (i.e. needing 110 for a BLT stay or 137 for AKV).

Please reply below, PM me or send an email me to: rhonda_foss@comshark.com with your desired dates, room type, view (if applicable) and I will check availability ASAP.

If a match is available I will need the following info to reserve it for you:

All names of adults and children on the reservation
Address and phone number
Ages of children at the time of travel

I can arrange for Magical Express and the Dining Plan, but those can be done at a different time if you don't have all of the details or are undecided at the moment.

I will require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. I would prefer to use Chase Quick Pay for payment (no fees) or I will accept Paypal, but will ask that you pay the fees associated with that (2.9%). Confirmation will be sent to you via email upon booking.

Due to several recent cancelations, the remaining 50% will be due 90 days prior to arrival. We will use a Florida contract.

I will be happy to help with you any planning of the details I can!

Thanks and have a MAGICAL day!!! :yay:

Looking for accommodation arriving jan 2015-1, 2, 3 or 4th. For 5-8 days. Departing jan 10th or earlier. Prefer to start at animal kingdom and willing to change resorts after day 5 if need be or if that is possible.
Looking for deluxe studio. 2 adults, 1 five yr old. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter