• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATED Thanksgiving 2004 Roll Call by name and resort

We will be staying at BWV from 11/26-12/5 in two grand villas, one bedroom and a studio. 27 people for family holiday. we usually like to go over thanksgiving, but my mom is too old to travel anymore so we have the family at our house then fly out next day. Its by far the best time to go.

4th Thanksgiving trip and need it bad. 11/20 - 11/27
19 in all (OKW 2br + 2 stu + 1 room Pop)
not much park activity this trip: LaNouba, mini golf, golf, Family Magic Tour, Thanksgiving early dinner at Hollywood & Vine then Fantasmic & Osborne lights and to end it all Candlelight Processional on Friday.

Taking the family to see the other sides of Disney (not just the parks)

We will be at BCV on Nov. 20 thru 28, was able to switch from OKW at 7 months out with min. wait list on two day which have allready came through. Can't waite!

We are going 11/24 to 11/29. First 2 nights are at Pop Century then OKW studio. Please send pixie dust our way. We are waitlisted for OKW just on Thanksgiving. We were always staying at Pop first night since we would be getting to Disney late due to driving.

Also doing Christmas party on 11/28 and celebrating our son's 6th b-day somewhere along the stay.

Keep good thoughts for us on that waitlist please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKW 11/25 - 12/1. We're having a catered Turkey Day if we get our two BR off wait list. Otherwise it's off to Olivia's!!!!

We'll be at BCV 11/21 - 11/27. Had to book two 2 bedrooms to fit the whole family. Haven't been to WDW with my parents and brothers since I was thirteen, really looking forward to it!

:bounce: This will be our 3rd Thanksgiving trip. My husband and I just LOVE it this time of year. We are bringing my parents with for a couple of days, and this is their first time for Thanksgiving. We hope everybody enjoys a safe and very "Magical" holiday season.!

Waaaaahhhh...I wanna go! :D Banked our points and saving them for next year, though.

Hope everyone has wonderful holiday trips!

Originally posted by kweaver
Waaaaahhhh...I wanna go!

That's how I'm going to feel at Christmas/New Year's. We spent the last two at WDW and will miss this one because it's not in our annual pass cycle.

Must be more staying at the BWV out there?

HBC

We will be at BWV - 2 bedroom Boardwalk View !!! Myself, DH, DD -11 and our friends with 2 kids. Nov. 20 - 27th. We still haven't decided what to do about Thanksgiving dinner. I have read some ideas on this thread - anyone have more?

We'll be at BCV 11/21 to 11/28.
2 Sons, 2 Daughter-in-laws, and 5 Granddaughters.

Any suggestions as to the best Thanksgiving Dinner at resorts?

My family is planning on staying the 23rd - 27th. We are hoping to be all together at VWL but right now I have ressies and waitlists all over the place!

We will be my husband and I, our two children (6 & 7) my mom and stepfather, my sister and her husband and my grandmother. We will be in (I hope) a 2br and a studio. Right now I am waiting for a 2br waitlist at VWL. Right now we have a studio there and a 2br at BCV. Pixie dust please for that VWL 2br.

Tammy

Our first trip home will be Nov. 21 - 28 at BWV. 11 of us in a 2BR and 1BR. I'm so excited I can hardly wait! We are going to Circ Wed nite and Candlelight procession Fri nite & Chef Mickey's for character breakfast Thanksgiving morning. We'll probably order Thanksgiving dinner from Publix or Honey Baked Ham, althought we have discussed a picnic for dinner that day.:hyper:

We will be there from Thurs - Tues. at OKW. We have been there a number of times for Thanksgiving. To me, the Liberty Tree Tavern is the restaurant for Thanksgiving... can't beat the colonial theme !! Already have tix for the 11/28 MVMCP... have only missed one year since 1993, when my son was born in Nov. 1994 .. still can't figure out why we didn't go anyway !!!

mac_tlc

Our dates are November 20-26. We actually will get 7 full days due to very early arrival and very late departure times on ATA to/from Indianapolis.

We will be at BCV in a Dedicated 2 Bdrm, hopefully with an Epcot view, but we will take what we can get. It will be myself, DH, DD11, DS4 and my parents.

Have been making PS since Sunday morning. So far have made PS for 1900 Park Fare for Birthday dinner (mine - 38) on 21st and LTT for 22nd for a late lunch, but I may be changing that one to WCC just because we have never eaten there and it sounds like a hoot. Still haven't decided on Turkey Day. We may just stay a BCV and eat at Cape May or go into Epcot for Garden Grill. Any other suggestions? Anyone have any comments on Boma?

I think we will try to see Osborne Lights on Wednesday the 24th to avoid crowds on Turkey day.

We will be staying in 2ea 2bdrm's at our home resort OKW. Everyone is excited and starting to make plans. We are going to eat in on Turkey day.
Spend time at IOA and MKD.

We'll be at BWV from Nov 23 to Dec 3 in a std 2 bedroom.

We usually do Whispering Canyon Cafe for Thanksgiving dinner but this year we're planning to try something different. *Highly* recommend WCC for those of you trying to decide where to go. The whole Wilderness Lodge (especially the lobby!) is just so woodsy and Thanksgiving-ish. It's been a yearly favorite for us. This year we have relatives coming in the day after Thanksgiving so we decided to wait and do WCC later in the trip so they could 'experience' it with us. ;)

pirate: We'll be at BWV 19-27. My husband, myself and our two teens. This is our 5th and last Thanksgiving :( My daughter will be in college next year and the places she is looking do not have the week off like our school system does.

The Dolphin will not have their Thanksgiving plans ready until Sept 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter