Updated story: Ritter Family

Originally posted by mrsltg
One small measure of comfort I found while reading that article is that the three of them were together. Amanda, like any mother, was protecting her children. I'm glad to know that those girls were in their mothers' arms.

Erin :D

Ditto.......

Wow! Reading that article and seeing the photo of the house, made it seem so much more real for me...other than just hearing about it.

EmmasGrammy...I am so sorry this happened to you and your family. I don't know what to really say.... You seem like a strong person and I know you will somehow get through this terrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care of yourself...will be thinking of you and also praying for Sophie.

Therese

I am still praying for this family. I hope Sophie will be home soon.

Teri

Thank-you for the post to the article. I don't know what to say other then myself and my family will continue to pray! :sad1:

I just needed to add my condolences to the family. I have read every post on this tragic event, but haven't yet posted, because I just did not know what to "say." I know that words cannot heal the grief that everyone is feeling.....just let it be known that their is a huge amount of DISers out there sending prayers for everyone.

My sincere sympathy,
Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter