• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Updated Room Photos at WL

mwmom

5th Time Disney Visitor
I have seen pics of the CL rooms at WL that have been updated, but I haven't seen pics of the standard rooms. Does anyone have current photos of those rooms? If they are already on a thread, please just point me in the right direction bc I have been looking for weeks and haven't found them yet.

Thanks!

I think you may find what you're looking for here in the first post. Thread created by the WL go to person, WDWKOOK

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2969675

When you click on the links for the photos, they show the Club Level Mgr, then the room with a CL welcome gift. Is it CL? The next link starts out with fireworks then also shows a room with the CL gift. The third set shows the Deluxe room, not the Standard. Are the Standard rooms rehabbed exactly like the Deluxe/CL? I think that is why the OP is having a problem...

I have some from last week. I have to figure out how to post.:thumbsup2

I have seen pics of the CL rooms at WL that have been updated, but I haven't seen pics of the standard rooms. Does anyone have current photos of those rooms? If they are already on a thread, please just point me in the right direction bc I have been looking for weeks and haven't found them yet.

Thanks!

They look exactly the same. There is no difference between the CL and regular rooms, other than the location.

There is no privacy between beds and bathrooms sink correct? I need that because I blow dry my hair earlier than everyone else gets up.

I was wondering the same thing! When I looked on here couldn't find any and when I googled I kept finding really old pics. I'm also curious why this was a "popcorn" topic?? Is there something I should know about WL rooms before I book!?

There is no privacy between beds and bathrooms sink correct? I need that because I blow dry my hair earlier than everyone else gets up.

There is a small "wall" which is between the bed area and bathroom area, but for all intents and purposes, no real separation. The people in bed would be able to hear you still. They wouldn't be able to see you.

I was wondering the same thing! When I looked on here couldn't find any and when I googled I kept finding really old pics. I'm also curious why this was a "popcorn" topic?? Is there something I should know about WL rooms before I book!?

I think the popcorn was used just because someone wanted to see...I use it like that sometimes...anyway, the WL is amazing!!! We spent 11 days there in July...I would post my pics, but we stayed CL...but really, the rooms are the same. :goodvibes

Mousemommy1 said:
There is a small "wall" which is between the bed area and bathroom area, but for all intents and purposes, no real separation. The people in bed would be able to hear you still. They wouldn't be able to see you.

I think the popcorn was used just because someone wanted to see...I use it like that sometimes...anyway, the WL is amazing!!! We spent 11 days there in July...I would post my pics, but we stayed CL...but really, the rooms are the same. :goodvibes

Ohhh ok lol I'm not in here much and on a diff site it means drama lol

I didn't mean to be the hot topic this morning. Maybe my popcorn icon is the drama lol :)

Yes, I've been curious about the updated rooms and wanted to keep an eye on this discussion. I saw the pics already in the post linked to by LuvGoldens. Been waiting for more....

digiMom said:
I didn't mean to be the hot topic this morning. Maybe my popcorn icon is the drama lol :)

Yes, I've been curious about the updated rooms and wanted to keep an eye on this discussion. I saw the pics already in the post linked to by LuvGoldens. Been waiting for more....

Lol no my fault. Sorry. I'm don't frequent here much and the popcorn always means drama on a diff site. So I got nervous that there was something I was missing that was negative about the rooms lol we got it cleared up tho hahaga

Reminds me of a friend that thought of "lol" as "lots of love." There was lots of confusion when she posted on Facebook about her Grandma passing away...

Now back to the topic of this thread. Any pictures? I thought I saw some in a trip report, but can't find it now...

Thanks for the posts. To clarify, we have stayed at WL twice so I know what the "old" rooms look liked when we were there. When I saw the new updated room photos, I noticed things like wood floor in entry and what looks like red leather on the beds. I am assuming this is CL and not part of the updated look, thus curious about what the standard rooms looked like. I have also been surprised that there haven't been any standard room photos.

We will be going again in November so if none are posted, I'll be sure and take some while I am there.

For the record, I am :confused3 about the popcorn comment. I guess I'll have to research that a little more. LOL! (Laughing out loud, not lots of love!)

Thanks for the posts. To clarify, we have stayed at WL twice so I know what the "old" rooms look liked when we were there. When I saw the new updated room photos, I noticed things like wood floor in entry and what looks like red leather on the beds. I am assuming this is CL and not part of the updated look, thus curious about what the standard rooms looked like. I have also been surprised that there haven't been any standard room photos.

We will be going again in November so if none are posted, I'll be sure and take some while I am there.

For the record, I am :confused3 about the popcorn comment. I guess I'll have to research that a little more. LOL! (Laughing out loud, not lots of love!)

But...the standard rooms were updated in exactly the same way....this is what I'm trying to tell you....

Thanks, Mousemommy1, I am excited about that!

Enjoy! :goodvibes

2012-07-25002049.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter