UPDATED: Pts For rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for the 27, one studio, let me know if there is any availability
Thanks!!

I tried to send message but it wouldn't go through.

About the 26 at Jambo & 27,28 at SS,

Would that be staying the 28th & checking out the 29? Or checking out the 28th? And how much would these 3 nights be?

Still looking for something checking in on September 19th for two nights. Two adults and one child and we are flexible on the resort.

Lmlm-- sent you a pm dde0a. Griff-- sent you a message. I have tried to pm all that asked. Please pm if you did not hear from me. I am checking this site all day today dde0a Thanks for your patience dde09
I have nothing from you

Good morning,

Anything available for this weekend? 2 adults, checking in sept 19 and out sept 21? Also what is the procedure for needing wheelchair accessible. My husband is in a full time wheelchair and will need an accessible room with roll in shower.
Thanks

I sent a pm a few days ago regarding renting points for this weekend. Are the points still available and were you able to find any availability for The 19th and 20th this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter