UPDATED: Pts For rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are coming last minute for the Halloween party this week-end. Someone said there were no studios. Are there any one bedrooms at VWL or AKL 8/12 thru 8/13? thanks
Mark

I will check but if there are none would you be interested in any other resorts?

Brittany--I do have a reservation for that weekend for a 1 bed at AKV for Friday and then a 1 bed at SSR the rest of time period if you are still interested. Everything is booked for that weekend

MZ-- only availability for the full time is SSR and OKW. Let me know if interested

Not big on OKW or SSR. What about Thursday night or Thursday and Friday at VWL, VGFL, BLT or AKL one bedroom or studio. Would do one night if that was all available.
Mark

Hi krischaser! Sent you a PM a couple days ago. Looking for availability for Thursday the 25th and Friday the 26th

Ellie :-)

Nothing is available for the 25th. I do have a reservation already for the 26th if interested.

Hi,
Looking for really anything on the weekends. Check in on a Friday, check out on a Sunday. Looking for a studio but willing to do a 2 bedroom since we could bring friends. Not looking for a one bedroom. Can you find anything?
Cathy

Griff hook---sent you a pm :). MZ only Friday night is available for those resorts. Thanks :)

I got your PM and thought you said something was available on 9/19 weekend. "booked except the weekend of the 19th that has a two bedroom available. Let me know what you think. Thanks-- kris" Please let me know as I am ready to book. Thanks!

Just wanted to check in and see if you were able to get the 2 nights for 9/19 at SSR. Please PM me back.
Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter