Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

I do have an Oga's ADR for later in the week, but I would love to change it to earlier in the week at a new/later time. I can now see the later times listed, but showing nothing available. I hope I didn't miss it either and they just haven't released the new time slots yet.
No, I’m looking at a lot of different restaurants and the ADRs haven’t been released yet. Times being updated is the first step. ADRs will be released soon now.

Looks like they are not working on updating Magic Kingdom restaurants yet. LTT, BOG and CP are all still showing 6:00 pm closing for first week of June.

Looks like they are not working on updating Magic Kingdom restaurants yet. LTT, BOG and CP are all still showing 6:00 pm closing for first week of June.

When I was looking last week, I saw that BOG had new slots posted the Wednesday after extending, so maybe those will come through tomorrow.

Still obsessively checking for Oga’s...

Magic Kingdom/BOG is updated to 9 pm close time for late May now too...LTT is still saying 6 pm.

Edit: as of 2:15 pm ET, LTT is up to 8 pm, CRT at 9 pm. No ADRs yet.

Last edited:
Trying to get a late Ogas on June 9 or 11. Do you think they have already been released and I missed it? Checked this morning around 6am and nothing! :(

Trying to get a late Ogas on June 9 or 11. Do you think they have already been released and I missed it? Checked this morning around 6am and nothing! :(

I don't think you missed them. They only just added the extended hours Oga's in June about an hour or two ago...still waiting for the actual ADR time slots to drop. I've been checking them quite frequently and still have not seen any new slots added.

whats the best way to score a reservation? do i need to refresh the entire page or can i just keep clicking the 'search times' button on the popup window

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter