**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

We were at the dessert party tonight. Fireworks cancelled literally at 8pm due to wind. We were less than pleased, but were rescheduled for Wed night, low of 37. Will they bring out heaters??
We rescheduled ours for tonight. I didn't want to take any chances. We went to Epcot and Illuminations still happened. Fingers crossed tonight happens.

speaking of Princess Half, Stephanie and I are volunteering, we will be at the finish line giving out runners directions, so basically saying "keep moving forward" if you are running look for us at the end :)

Thanks so much for volunteering!!!

We are doing the dessert party on Wednesday night, and then I am running all three races over the weekend. I'm also going back in April to do the dark side challenge.

Thank you guys for volunteering. I can't wait to get there!

bought our first 3 Tsum Tsums today (Rafiki, Roo and Owl) and gave our local Disney store fair warning that we were going to be there bright and early next Tuesday to get some of the Star Wars Tsum Tsums!! Got to get an ewok!!! and probably others..... They told us the Star Wars ones would be coming back into stock regularly just in case someone buys them all up before us.

speaking of Princess Half, Stephanie and I are volunteering, we will be at the finish line giving out runners directions, so basically saying "keep moving forward" if you are running look for us at the end :)
Amazing!! Can't wait for you to boss us around !

thanks for the detailed review! i had every intention of doing one after my party, but then realized i'm super lazy lol.
i went to the 2/3 party and absolutely loved it- it was a bit of a splurge, but the more i think about it, i'd probably do it again, if they still have it in september.
but also, since we're sharing, i just wanted to post this picture, which i'm proud of for my (extremely lucky) timing :)

Awesome luck with that timing!! NICE!

The Jawa was cool. The Jawa would walk around looking for something you have that he wanted. (So bring something you can trade!!) I saw him take a BB-8 cup out of a lady's hands and start walking around with it. He offered her a bracelet for it. (I guess he gives you something good back if he takes something that's worth something.) She didn't go for it. ha! The Jawa REALLY wanted this one kid's light-up shoes.

However, the kids were having fun getting lots of "little" droid pieces which they could then snap together to make a little R2 type unit. We traded a button and he gave us the little droid head and the eraser. Fun.

The BB-8 is a remote controlled little guy. Absolutely awesome!! There is someone in the store who is driving it around for you to see.

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

There was pretty cool artwork you could get. And the Star Wars cell phone covers, etc. were very cool!
IMGP8074.JPG

IMGP8075.JPG

IMGP8076.JPG

IMGP8078.JPG

Has anyone seen a good review that shows all the stuff in Launch Bay and which lines go where?
What exactly do you want to know?
You basically enter and have the option of watching the 10 minute movie or skipping it, once inside is all pretty straight forward and well marked

What exactly do you want to know?
You basically enter and have the option of watching the 10 minute movie or skipping it, once inside is all pretty straight forward and well marked

Actually you plus @Ilivetogo photos and descriptions is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Navigation plus any little things not mentioned a lot like the Jawa (thank you for the tip, my niece and husband will love the trading lol).

Mostly I was just trying to figure out why TP has it with a 20 minute wait time and 40 minutes to go through it. Is that all meet and greet lines plus the movie? And is the movie worth it? Also are the meet and greet lines two separate ones are do you go from one character to the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter