**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

If I go to Launch Bay on a moderately busy day (not too busy), how much time should I block off? We'll be heading there at rope drop. We want to meet both characters, watch the movie, and basically see everything they have. I need to figure out how much time to block off so I know when to make my fastpasses for the other rides. Thanks! :)

How much does the dessert party cost? Considering, if they extend it into summer....
info is on the first page, $69 per adult

Actually you plus @Ilivetogo photos and descriptions is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Navigation plus any little things not mentioned a lot like the Jawa (thank you for the tip, my niece and husband will love the trading lol).

Mostly I was just trying to figure out why TP has it with a 20 minute wait time and 40 minutes to go through it. Is that all meet and greet lines plus the movie? And is the movie worth it? Also are the meet and greet lines two separate ones are do you go from one character to the other?

If I go to Launch Bay on a moderately busy day (not too busy), how much time should I block off? We'll be heading there at rope drop. We want to meet both characters, watch the movie, and basically see everything they have. I need to figure out how much time to block off so I know when to make my fastpasses for the other rides. Thanks! :)

Also, is Launch Bay open during early morning Extra Magic Hour?
The movie is 10 minutes long, the wait is usually anywhere from a minute to 10 minutes to get into it.
Chewbacca's line has been holding steady at the 25 to 30 minute wait time.. Kylo around 30 to 45 minutes long
The exhibits you could see in about 20 minutes if you stop and read them.
Jawas don't really have a set time
So inside Launch Bay you have the movie: 10 minutes
Chewbacca: 25 minutes
Kylo: 35 minutes
exhibits: 20 minutes
give yourself about an hour and a half to two hours to do everything
I think the movie is worth it if you are a SW fan.
Also remember that if you have the Disney Visa Credit Card you can meet Kylo with lower waits between 11am and 4pm
Launch Bay and all the characters and movie are open for both EMH

It looks like Symphony in the Stars is here to stay...updated hours, include all of March and April :) fireworks times at 9:15pm starting March 20th...check your dates, the last 2 days of April the time changes
Cool!!! No word on dessert party yet, right?

Met Kylo Ren yesterday around 2pm, was about a 30 minute wait. It was very entertaining. I do think they need to turn his audio up a bit though. It was a little hard to hear him.

I updated the first page and took away Vader as meet and greet and replaced him with Kylo...also updated the times for fireworks through April 30th.
From Jan. 5th through March 6th fireworks will be at 8pm
March 7th through March 12th fireworks will be at 8:30pm
March 13th through March 19th 9:30pm
March 20th through April 28th 9:15pm
April 29th through 30th 9:45pm

I updated the first page and took away Vader as meet and greet and replaced him with Kylo...also updated the times for fireworks through April 30th.
From Jan. 5th through March 6th fireworks will be at 8pm
March 7th through March 12th fireworks will be at 8:30pm
March 13th through March 19th 9:30pm
March 20th through April 28th 9:15pm
April 29th through 30th 9:45pm

Any idea why the times are so random? They go from 9:30 to 9:15 and then to 9:45.

Ugh, our trip is Mid May. Hopefully they extend it to then as well.

I think they will. In fact, I tend to think that the fireworks may become a permanent part of DHS, even after Star Wars Land is complete. I don't feel as confident about the dessert party, since it hasn't seemed to be selling well.

I think they will. In fact, I tend to think that the fireworks may become a permanent part of DHS, even after Star Wars Land is complete. I don't feel as confident about the dessert party, since it hasn't seemed to be selling well.
I agree. The fireworks will help them keep guest at DHS until nighttime, also agree about the dessert party, although I'm sure they are still making money from it even if it's not selling out

With the fireworks starting later in March, will the Adventure Happens Here Character dance party go on beyond 7:30pm?

Thanks for the great thread keeping us updated! If Fantasmic is at 8:30 and the fireworks are at 9:15, will there be time to get out to see them? Seems like it took a long time to exit the theater last time. It's an EMH night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter