**UPDATED NEW VMK Gaming Area at Disneyland NEW Photos Added!!

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Hi,

Found these photos on the web!

New pictures credit goes to StitchMad!

pc.png

pc2.png

banners.png

vmkgamingarea1.PNG

vmkgamingarea2.PNG

I wonder if this will come to the new Internet Zone in Innoventions at Walt Disney World!

Bug

Can you give a link to the site? Intresting that nothing was announced, but that's how it goes these days.

Well that is good news that vmk is not going anywhere anytime soon! I just wish they had that at WDW last weekend when I was there!

omGosh... I hope they bring something back to WDW also.... :)

I wish, I wish, I wish!!!

Amen to that....

Do we know where in Disneyland this is?

Inside the Innoventions building. Been there for awhile, was there in June when I went and there was seriously TONS of computers around for VMK.

They also got X Box 360s around which was kinda dumb, who pays 59 bucks to get into Disneyland to go and play a stupid X Box???

Inside the Innoventions building. Been there for awhile, was there in June when I went and there was seriously TONS of computers around for VMK.

They also got X Box 360s around which was kinda dumb, who pays 59 bucks to get into Disneyland to go and play a stupid X Box???

The same people who pay 59 bucks to play vmk?

I only hope these aren't the old vmk computers that were at WDW....

Ummm.... did anyone notice the Mr. Toadesque ride car one of the characters is riding in the banner? Also is that a Monster Ic hat a girl character is wearing?

I want to buy Toad pieces in VMK!

Also, bring VMK back to the World.

I only hope these aren't the old vmk computers that were at WDW....

OMG, those were the WORST!!! What shocked me even more than how slow the computers were (for Disney), was that I had to share information with the Cast Members about VMK...I knew more about it than they did. That made me sad! :(

I mean if you're stationed to work at VMK Central (this was back in March), then at least you should know about the game. That way when guests have questions, they could be answered.

OMG, those were the WORST!!! What shocked me even more than how slow the computers were (for Disney), was that I had to share information with the Cast Members about VMK...I knew more about it than they did. That made me sad! :(

I mean if you're stationed to work at VMK Central (this was back in March), then at least you should know about the game. That way when guests have questions, they could be answered.

LOL! That's a whole other topic that could be debated for weeks! LOL There were some there who knew vmk, some who did not. From what I understand, CMs are rotated and it may be the person who helped you was new to the whole vmk thing. I had the same thing at DLR last year. Even the woman working at the hat shop had to have the gold ears card described to her! LOL I did get the card without having to purchase a hat, though. :)

As to the keyboards from WDW, I've lost characters because the letters were either dropped or doubled in the passwords and I can't replicate those passwords. -sigh- When I was able to find a working computer, that is. LOL

I was at Disneyland this past weekend. The computers are on the second floor of the innoventions building. The whole first floor is now closed for refurbishment. There now is only 4 computers to log into vmk in the whole building. There used to be a lot more. The computers look new but the keyboards are pretty cheap, there is one button for two letters so u have to push on the right side of the button to get the right letter. These keyboards will probably be broken in a week!

Disneyland use to have about 50 or so computers for VMK in two seperate rooms. The key boards were normal but no mouses. They had some that were standing stations, some down low for kids or wheel chair users and some with saddle and cactus seats. And even a couple where an entire family could sit an play on a big screen. All this was in two seperate rooms on the down stairs in Innoventions. I suspect they moved some of them upstairs while they reinvent the down stairs. I read something about Microsoft doing somethig in the downstairs. At least we still have 4 computers right? It was not like they used a lot of those many computers anyway. when ever I went in innoventions most people were doing other things upstairs. I love the virtual games they have up there on the projections. Innoventions needs to be more like the ones in Florida I think. They need more technology than Video games. I do like to visit stitch in California and Asimo is cool to watch too.

:rotfl2:

So very true!! Myself included ;)

I once saw an older gentleman in there in the morning when I was turning in my quests (he was playing VMK). I came back right before the 3:00 parade to make a new character while waiting for the parade to start. Well, he was STILL there! I couldn't help myself - I approached him and said, "tell me you haven't been here all day, have you". He looks at me and laughs and says "yes, I have!" I said, "You mean you haven't been on any rides at all?" He says, "what? there are rides here??" :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter