• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Updated Maya Grill Menu 2011

Blaynexox

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I just booked several reservations at Maya Grill for our upcoming Disneymoon in October 2011. The WaltDisneyWorld website has an awesome menu for Maya Grill as does Allears, but the actual Maya Grill restaurant website and a few of the Disboard dining reviews I have read have a completely different menu that does not look that great. I was super excited for the other menu. Does anybody know what the actual updated menu for Maya Grill looks like as of right now or a month ago and if it will change by October? I tried contacting Maya Grill, but it didn't work.

Thank you!

Bumping - would love some updated info on this restuarant too. Even the AllEars article about CSR admits that because they had a poor experience many years ago they never went back to the restaurant again. Enquiring minds want to know what it's like in 2011, not 2005!

I can't tell you what the current menu is, but I've eaten there three times over the last few years and have always enjoyed it. The first time I was there with my mom on the DxDDP and we both ordered a mixed grill and fried cheesecake. That mixed grill was the most food I've ever seen on a huge platter. We could have easily shared it and still had half of it left over.lol It had a thick piece of grilled fish, filet mignon, a huge rack of ribs, some grilled veggies, and I swear about 5 lbs of mashed potatoes. The fried cheesecake was just like any fried cheesecake served at any TexMex restaurant around here (a piece of frozen cheesecake, wrapped in a flour tortilla, then deep fried,and sprinkled with cinnamon and powder sugar, and drizzled with strawberry sauce and strawberries).

The second time we went was about 7-8 months later and the mixed grill was no longer on the menu. I had a seafood skillet appetizer, some really good beef tips and noodles and flan.

The last time I was there I had ceviche, a really good rib eye steak and some flan topped with fruit.

The menu has been a little different every time I've gone, but has been good every time if you like that type food which we do. Sorry I can't help you with a current menu. I was at CSR in Dec but did not eat there.

Thanks Aubriee for your comments! :) It sounds really good. The old menu sounds way better then the current menu that they have on the Maya Grill website so I'm hoping they revert to the older one or some version of the older one by the time that we go for our honeymoon in October!

Thanks again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter