UPDATED!!! Gmax THRILLING September Adventure! Featuring LOTS of DISers!

Wow, you are really moving along with this one. I was suppose to be there that week too. And staying at the AK.

Sorry about your boyfriend. I've helped my dd's pick up the pieces after a breakup and it sounds like your mom did too.

You take great pictures.

:woohoo: The report have begun!!!!! (calling Pete!!! hahahahha c'mon kid... time to watch the show... we need to make sure the special features are there :rotfl: ) Anywho!!!!!!!!! I am loving it as always and it was so great that I have finally met Mom!!! I will be calling her one of these days to catch up...

Gmax!!!!!! thank you for sharing Mom.. did I tell you I really really really fell inlove with her ??? :lovestruc :worship: :lovestruc :cloud9: One of the best parts of this trip is I found me to Mommy!!! Mommy Dolores and Mommy Betty!!!:grouphug:

You Rock!!!

Mom Rock!!!

Welcome back to the real world Glenda! I, like you, don't have a computer at home either so I have to "get" everything at work and unfortunately I can't see many pictures (I guess it depends on where there uploaded from). I couldn't see any of yours but I could see all of Tiggerbell's :confused:

Nonetheless, WONDERFUL reporting going on. So sorry about the breakup, but who needs him anyway, right? Have fun looking for the next one!!!!

Remember this: "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her."

Thanks for the link Gmax! :) I'll have something to read while working. :laughing: I am so sorry about the boyfriend, men can be such clueless pigs sometimes. On the bright side, at least he didn't do it right when you got back and you were already down from leaving Disney?

Animal Kingdom Lodge looks beautiful. My mom wants to stay there next time.

I found you.

Sorry to hear about the breakup, he really should have waited and that is just wrong and nasty to do that to someone right before a trip.

I cannot believe how many people you have met already. I am so mad we canceled.

Great pics, looking forward to more.

Hey hey,

Ms. GlendaMax,

I am here I just read your beginning. I will finish later today. Just wanted you to know that I am here :o)

:woohoo: The report have begun!!!!! (calling Pete!!! hahahahha c'mon kid... time to watch the show... we need to make sure the special features are there :rotfl: ) Anywho!!!!!!!!! I am loving it as always and it was so great that I have finally met Mom!!! I will be calling her one of these days to catch up...

Gmax!!!!!! thank you for sharing Mom.. did I tell you I really really really fell inlove with her ??? :lovestruc :worship: :lovestruc :cloud9: One of the best parts of this trip is I found me to Mommy!!! Mommy Dolores and Mommy Betty!!!:grouphug:

You Rock!!!

Mom Rock!!!

What about my mommy???:sad1:

Hi Mandy,

How are ya???

I'm good...are you getting excited???

I'm still reading!

After the show, it was time for us to use our Expedition Everest (EE) Fast Passes! Poohbear decided to sit this one out, and hung out with my Mother while we all got on. I had 2 extra fast passes, so I gave them to a couple. The women looked a bit miffed that I stopped them, but the guy took them anyway. MainStMandy said that commented that the passes had expired, and went in the regular stand-by line. Well folks, if she wasnt so ignorant, we could've easily told her that you can use the fast pass all day. You just use it BEFORE the time on the pass. Oh well.

The SAME thing happened to me at EE! On the 8th, we had won Dream Fastpasses, already went on EE 3x because there was no line, and headed back with our Dream FPs. I walked up to a couple at the end of the 30 minute line and said I had two Fastpasses we didn't need because we won Dream FPs, and asked if they wanted. The guy said "those are past the time!" and I explained that you could still use them and he told me "They are cracking down on people using them like that, we'll wait in line." :rolleyes:

So I turned to two women walking to the line and asked if they wanted, explained that they could still use them. They gave it a shot and we walked right on the ride, all 4 of us (my mom & I with our Dream FPs, and the two we gave the passes to).

Too bad the lines are separate, wish I could have waved at the guy who wanted to wait 30 minutes. :)

I've been a lurker for all your other reports, but wanted to say hi this time.

So sorry to hear about your ex's timing. At least being at Disney with your mom and other disers was better than being home alone. :goodvibes

The pictures of AKL are beautiful. I love your one bedroom! I stayed there a few years ago and really loved it. Sitting on the balcony watching the animals at the end of the day was one of my favorite things to do that trip. So relaxing!

HEY!!!!

I'm so excited you started your TR! :yay:

At work :headache: now so I will have to come back later to read but just wanted to get sub'd

And we get to be on your FIRST day since we were the first thing you guys did :rotfl: It was so AWESOME to meet you :hug:

Hope you are good!!!

I'll be back!

What about my mommy???:sad1:

You're Mom falls under the "You" category !!! I feel funny calling her Mom she is young to be me Mommy!!!!!!!!!!! I wish My mom is as upbeat as yours... :hug: And I still cant get over that she got a Mickey tatto on her back.... toooooooo cool.. now if I can just be brave and get one....:rolleyes1

Hi Glenda,

I love reading your trip reports, keep it comin. I'm sorry to hear about the breakup,:guilty: his loss right. What a great way to recover from everything wrong in the world by visiting the Happiest Place On Earth. :cloud9:

It sounds like you had so much fun meeting all those disers. And I'm glade you didn't get sick this trip.:woohoo:

You're Mom falls under the "You" category !!! I feel funny calling her Mom she is young to be me Mommy!!!!!!!!!!! I wish My mom is as upbeat as yours... :hug: And I still cant get over that she got a Mickey tatto on her back.... toooooooo cool.. now if I can just be brave and get one....:rolleyes1

Lol she would love to hear that!! Plus remember...it was a PRETEND tattoo...that's how the glitter got there!!

Lol she would love to hear that!! Plus remember...it was a PRETEND tattoo...that's how the glitter got there!!

Yikes ... it was not real ???????????? Ohhhhh and all along I thought it was real!!!!!!!!! :faint: and here I am thinking what a tough cookie your mom is!!!!!! Well she is.. she survived us!!!!!

"back to your regular program"

Sorry for the :offtopic:

I'm subscribing. Can't believe we were in the same resort the same time & I didn't run into you & believe me I was looking............ DH & I spent a whole afternoon in the pool & while relaxing we were looking around at the upper floors trying to figure out which ones were DVC - thanks to you I now know.

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Stinks that the boyfriend said "bye" just before you left. Puts a damper on the whole trip, but at least being with Mickey made it all better. :goodvibes

Hey Glenda, it's your favorite DISer, just wanted to let you know I work tonight and I'm about to go to sleep but thanks for sending me the PM for your TR. I can't wait to read it all when I wake up. And I thought we had a deal? 6 days til I see klofan....5 days....4 days....

I'm subscribing. Can't believe we were in the same resort the same time & I didn't run into you & believe me I was looking............ DH & I spent a whole afternoon in the pool & while relaxing we were looking around at the upper floors trying to figure out which ones were DVC - thanks to you I now know.

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Stinks that the boyfriend said "bye" just before you left. Puts a damper on the whole trip, but at least being with Mickey made it all better. :goodvibes

:offtopic: again!!!! Hi!!! we are getting in the same time in December... a mirror image of our ticker.. and als if you know Disneydonnam She and dh Richard ( no his name is not Richard but we call him Richard coz he looks like Richard Gere!!!) will be there the same too!!!! :wizard:

Hey Glenda, it's your favorite DISer, just wanted to let you know I work tonight and I'm about to go to sleep but thanks for sending me the PM for your TR. I can't wait to read it all when I wake up. And I thought we had a deal? 6 days til I see klofan....5 days....4 days....

pete!!!!!!!! do you have $5000 ????? LoL me and Gmax need it !! Bad!!!!

Yikes ... it was not real ???????????? Ohhhhh and all along I thought it was real!!!!!!!!! :faint: and here I am thinking what a tough cookie your mom is!!!!!! Well she is.. she survived us!!!!!

"back to your regular program"

Sorry for the :offtopic:

:rotfl: :lmao: I talked my mom into a tattoo of the real kind. She saw my second one, and I got her to get a Boston Red Sox "B" that she showed Kat while waiting for your slow behind at Crystal Palace! :rotfl:

I kinda want a third now (no idea of what), but I'll hold off.. hopefully. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter