I received the cash back within 5 days of the charges posting on both cards I used. No problems whatsoever.
Thank you for the data. I made 1 order earlier today for 5 x $100 GCs, and I will do a few more soon. I used RMN but no info there yet.

Order date 3/24, ship date 3/26, rec'd 4/4. My shipping email said 5-7 business days from that date and it took the full 7. So, mine was 11 day turn around from order.
When did the charge get posted to your CC? Cause mine is still showing pending as of 4/3 but it shipped on the 5th

Has anyone had issues receiving the 10% back from Home Depot on the DGCs? I've been waiting it out to see if I could combine with another offer (like click through) but no luck thus far, so I probably need to quit procrastinating.
My RMN came through Ineligible (meaning HD did report the sale to RMN but RMN knows that it was for goods that don't qualify for the percent back). Going to try another portal this time and hope for the best but not expecting anything.

The 10% with Chase is tracking fine for everyone who is doing a single denomination ($200 x 2 or $100 x 5).

Target circle just updated and gave me a new offer. $10 reward on $80.

Mine is $10 on $90 purchase. This time it doesn’t s Tate that a RedCard is needed.

Mine is $10 on $60 (I haven't purchased from Target in awhile). I also noticed that there is a discount on Target gift cards coming up. I know that we used to be able to buy Disney GC with Target GC, but I think that went away. Anyone can confirm that?

Mine is $10 on $60 (I haven't purchased from Target in awhile). I also noticed that there is a discount on Target gift cards coming up. I know that we used to be able to buy Disney GC with Target GC, but I think that went away. Anyone can confirm that?
You can not buy any gc with a Target gift card, and I don't think Target gc's would fulfill the bonus (only other 3rd party gift cards).

Might be best to combine this with the offer for choice gift cards where you get a $5 Target gift card by purchasing a choice gift card, or if you need a prepaid phone gift card, you can combine this with the buy one get 10% off.

First Target account got spend $100 and get a $10 reward

Second Target account got spend $100 and get a $15 reward

Nice even spend amounts.

Anyone having issues with HD not allowing additional purchases?

Did GCs on 3/24, 4/4, 4/5 on my account, system now saying that my payment didn't go through and to try another card.

Got one through on Hubby's HD account 4/6, now getting the error on his account for my next purchase.

(And, yes, we actually have offers on that many cards!)

Mine is $10 on $90 purchase. This time it doesn’t s Tate that a RedCard is needed.

Of course between buying Southwest gift cards for my son to come home in July and some incidentals I bought yesterday I would have already made that goal easily.

Did you check the T&Cs? Second sentence says purchases made with a credit or target debit card are eligible.

Has anyone made a purchase for their circle offer?

Regular circle offers don't seem to have anything about what you need to purchase with, looked at a food one and electronic one. Wish they didn't auto add everything.

So does that mean all credit cards? What about other bank debit cards and cash.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240407_083758_Target.jpg
    Screenshot_20240407_083758_Target.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 4
Did you check the T&Cs? Second sentence says purchases made with a credit or target debit card are eligible.

Has anyone made a purchase for their circle offer?

Regular circle offers don't seem to have anything about what you need to purchase with, looked at a food one and electronic one. Wish they didn't auto add everything.

So does that mean all credit cards? What about other bank debit cards and cash.
When I read it I assumed it meant any credit card (including Target Redcard credit cards) or the Target Debit card. But I could be wrong.

However, the system is not working properly now, as I purchased a $50 choice gift card with a Target Debit card and I had the bonus of $10 on $50 spend and it does not show as redeemed yet and when I click on view progress it says "Progress details are currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Has anyone got the bonus yet?

When I read it I assumed it meant any credit card (including Target Redcard credit cards) or the Target Debit card. But I could be wrong.

However, the system is not working properly now, as I purchased a $50 choice gift card with a Target Debit card and I had the bonus of $10 on $50 spend and it does not show as redeemed yet and when I click on view progress it says "Progress details are currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Has anyone got the bonus yet?
I purchased (online) a Disney gift card and did get the $10 added to my circle rewards. I do not have a red card.

I also had an offer to save $10 on a purchase of $50, but that one doesn’t apply to gift cards.

Attachments

• IMG_7323.jpeg
    IMG_7323.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter