Funny you should ask.

I was at BJ's yesterday to pick up a couple things and I had that $20 reward from buying some crap a while back :P I think it was stuff like razor blades, soap etc. but was so long ago I forgot. I picked up a $100 DGC and it rang up as $96.99 and then there was a $3.00 coupon for it. So in the end I got it for $73.99 after the $20 reward.
so they let you apply the $20 reward to a gc purchase? nice

so they let you apply the $20 reward to a gc purchase? nice
Yes. I was buying others things as well, but in the past I used a reward on a DGC.
where did you find the coupon?
It wasn't a coupon but a reward. Last month they had a deal that if you made a purchase of X amt on certain items that you would earn a $20 reward. They have had these offers lately. Sometimes it might be spend $40 on chips/snacks get a $10 reward or something similar.

It wasn't a coupon but a reward.

In your first post, you said you bought a GC & there was a $3 coupon for it. That’s what @Halle was asking about.

. I picked up a $100 DGC and it rang up as $96.99 and then there was a $3.00 coupon for it. So in the end I got it for $73.99 after the $20 reward.

We’re wondering where you found a coupon that was good to use on a GC.

Edit: NM. I forgot that’s just how BJs has the current discount listed….. as a coupon. Sorry! I should have remembered… I ordered 5 of them. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

BJS- I ended up buying the 3 $50 gcs yesterday for $145 and was able to use my $15 coupon as well, which brought it down to 130. - not as good of a discount as the $100 one would be, but still pretty decent. Unfortunately for me, this morning those gcs are now 141 and change. I wish I would have waited a day to save a little more, but maybe some of you can benefit from it.

BJS- I ended up buying the 3 $50 gcs yesterday for $145 and was able to use my $15 coupon as well, which brought it down to 130. - not as good of a discount as the $100 one would be, but still pretty decent. Unfortunately for me, this morning those gcs are now 141 and change. I wish I would have waited a day to save a little more, but maybe some of you can benefit from it.
I used my $15 coupon (from my earlier spending) on the $25 gift card, since it was free shipping, so I got a $25 gift card for $9.49. Huge savings on the one gift card I purchased and since our next WDW trip isn't until 2025, we have time to wait for things like this!

Hopefully people can take advantage of the $150 gift cards for $141.25 today with their additional savings :)

Can't help with deals but just wanted to mention to make sure to read the fine print on airline gc's. Some airline gift cards have odd fine print, like only valid on base fares, not valid for luggage or seat purchases, etc.

Yup found out the hard way with a discounted Delta GC I wanted to use to pay for seat upgrade.

Same here, I wanted to use a Delta gc to pay for baggage and I found out the hard way that you couldn't do it. Since then, I stay away from airline gift cards.

I used my $15 coupon (from my earlier spending) on the $25 gift card, since it was free shipping, so I got a $25 gift card for $9.49. Huge savings on the one gift card I purchased and since our next WDW trip isn't until 2025, we have time to wait for things like this!

Hopefully people can take advantage of the $150 gift cards for $141.25 today with their additional savings :)

I used it on a $50, paid $33.49. But you are right the $25 is the best usage from a percentage standpoint.

For those that ordered physical Disney GC’s from Home Depot…. How long did it take to receive your GC’s in the mail?

For those who had their HD Disney gift card split, how were you able to tell? Did they send multiple emails that it was shipped? Cause I still see the amount pending in my CC. Thanks

Sweetness!! Was just running down on the Carl's stash from their BF offer. The 1000 bonus pts for SaveMart is even better because it's worth $10 so basically 20% for us SaveMart folks!
This deal isn’t working at SaveMart, points didn’t post.

Happens sometimes, they have such crap IT. I’d pass on this one.

Has anyone had issues receiving the 10% back from Home Depot on the DGCs? I've been waiting it out to see if I could combine with another offer (like click through) but no luck thus far, so I probably need to quit procrastinating.

I guess Sams' Club now has some other limitations on DGC....

Last pair of the $50 eDGC I purchased was on the 12th, but today it says "For a period of time, there's a limit of 2 items per membership and you can only buy -4 more. You can always check back in the near future to buy more." I bought 4 on the 11th and two on the 12th. Not sure how long this new period of time is... but seem at least on the $50 eDGC they are limiting it to not just two per 24hr period.
Were you able to purchase more? Was wondering if you knew the time period for purchasing additional ones??

Has anyone had issues receiving the 10% back from Home Depot on the DGCs? I've been waiting it out to see if I could combine with another offer (like click through) but no luck thus far, so I probably need to quit procrastinating.
I received the cash back within 5 days of the charges posting on both cards I used. No problems whatsoever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter