• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well that's a great way to lose customers. I'm not losing 10% savings from their gc sale to pay with a debit (I don't even remember the last time I purchased anything with any debut card) or use a 5/24 spot for their crappy credit card.
What about the reloadable? VGC from Staples work to pay off red card balance at customer service when run as debit. I would guess you can reload the same way.

We use the fee free VGC from Staples (purchased with a CIC) to pay off the red card so that's effectively 9.5% off when you factor in the UR.

What about the reloadable? VGC from Staples work to pay off red card balance at customer service when run as debit. I would guess you can reload the same way.

We use the fee free VGC from Staples (purchased with a CIC) to pay off the red card so that's effectively 9.5% off when you factor in the UR.
Unless it's a closely guarded secret that's so underground I can't find it, haven't been able to use anything but Cash in store to reload. I've asked a few cashiers/GS reps and they say there isn't an option to accept the card reader when reloading. Now, I've only tried a few times so it's not exhaustive, but it jives with other DPs I've seen of more motivated users.

You can reload at other locations, like other Incomm products, but they all have fees to do it. Not sure if anyone has tried at another location, but just using it to shop at Target wouldn't be worth the fee for me. There'd have to be some spectacular bonuses or discounts to offset the hassle.

Unless it's a closely guarded secret that's so underground I can't find it, haven't been able to use anything but Cash in store to reload. I've asked a few cashiers/GS reps and they say there isn't an option to accept the card reader when reloading. Now, I've only tried a few times so it's not exhaustive, but it jives with other DPs I've seen of more motivated users.

You can reload at other locations, like other Incomm products, but they all have fees to do it. Not sure if anyone has tried at another location, but just using it to shop at Target wouldn't be worth the fee for me. There'd have to be some spectacular bonuses or discounts to offset the hassle.
Ick, that sucks. Glad the loophole works for paying of the credit card (at least for know).

My boss just tried to buy some DGCs from BJ’s and it said sold out. Perhaps that is why some of you were having issues today.

Thanks for this. And just saying to all, sometimes the links on the DIS don't always work. I don't understand it either.
They'll work fine when I post them I know because I double check them. It seems after awhile, they get wonky. :confused3

Has anyone ever seen a deal on American Airlines gift cards?
I was literally just looking for one. I have not found anything other than to go to Kroger and use the 5% CB offer but, that's only up to $4.50.
Can't help with deals but just wanted to mention to make sure to read the fine print on airline gc's. Some airline gift cards have odd fine print, like only valid on base fares, not valid for luggage or seat purchases, etc.

Scrambling last minute to get enough GC for our trip next week. I may have waited too long for the HD deal since its shipped physical GC. The last nice offer I can see Im eligible for is the Discover digital wallet. Although Im struggling to get it added to Apple Pay keeps saying I dont have an eligible device. Is there a way for the 6% PayPal to stack with the Discover Wallet deal?

I just saw on BJ's website that there is an additional $5.00 off the $500 DGC which ends 4/7/24. The new price is $474.99.

What about the rest, are they on sale. Are these eGift cards or physical? Thanks!
Reminder, I don't have a membership.

WAREHOUSES
BJ’s Warehouse

• Buy $100 Disney Gift Card for $93.99
    • New link - Physical only.
    • Limit unknown.
    • Stacks with targeted coupons - be sure to check out Credit Cards & More!
    • Expires 4/04/24. Post #24061 :thumbsup2 @bnf0522
  • Buy $500 Disney Gift Card for $474.99
BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards
  • $25 Disney Physical in-club for $24.49
  • $50 Disney Physical & eGift for $48.49
  • $100 Disney Gift Card for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.99
  • $500 Disney Physical & eGift Card for $479.99
  • Updated 3/22/24 Post #23968 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz

Last edited:
What about the rest, are they on sale. Are these eGift cards or physical? Thanks!
Reminder, I don't have a membership.

WAREHOUSES
BJ’s Warehouse

• Buy $100 Disney Gift Card for $93.99
    • New link - Physical only.
    • Limit unknown.
    • Stacks with targeted coupons - be sure to check out Credit Cards & More!
    • Expires 4/04/24. Post #24061 :thumbsup2 @bnf0522
  • Buy $500 Disney Gift Card for $474.99
BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards
  • $25 Disney Physical in-club for $24.49
  • $50 Disney Physical & eGift for $48.49
  • $100 Disney Gift Card for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.99
  • $500 Disney Physical & eGift Card for $479.99
  • Updated 3/22/24 Post #23968 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz
Sorry about that. The $500 GC is physical only and I only looked online. I don't know if it is available in the actual store also. I did not see any others on sale.

There’s a thread in the budget board about employer incentive DGCs being hacked here. Specifics are lacking but the OP says they know of 2 cases, no funds recovered. If you have dgc’s from a program like that check on your funds and maybe move them to other gc’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter