Hey all! I tried scrolling back a while but couldn’t find this answer. Between Costco, Sam’s Club, and BJ’s, which wholesale club has the best Disney GC offers right now? And at which denomination?

Hey all! I tried scrolling back a while but couldn’t find this answer. Between Costco, Sam’s Club, and BJ’s, which wholesale club has the best Disney GC offers right now? And at which denomination?

There's no need to scroll through pages, this thread does not work that way. Just go to the main posts on the first page.
Post #1: Disney Gift Cards Deals Only
Post #2: Discount District - all other offers.

The main posts are updated daily.

There's no need to scroll through pages, this thread does not work that way. Just go to the main posts on the first page.
Post #1: Disney Gift Cards Deals Only
Post #2: Discount District - all other offers.

The main posts are updated daily.
Thank you!

Y'all I am KICKING myself. I logged into my Chase account to try to figure out why I didn't get my CB from the Home Depot Chase Offer. I used the wrong card. UGH. Mega head desk. It was on my Freedom and I used my SWA card. I feel like SUCH a moron. So I ordered again with my Freedom card so now that means a net gain of 5% Not terrible but still I'm such a dope.

I get it, I really do. SpartanNash doesn't own some of these stores:

SpartanNash: D&W Fresh Market (MI), Family Fare (MN, NE, ND, MI, SD & WI), Forest Hills Foods (Ada & Grand Rapids, MI), Tom's Food Center (Portland & Okemos, MI), Martin's Supermarkets (IN & MI), VG's Grocery (MI)

The one thing in common they all share is the weekly ad and for that reason I'm placing them under SpartanNash.

Balk all you want, but adding these stores individually on the main posts; Post #1 & Post #2 would make these posts very long to scroll through. If the gift card offers were different, I would list them separately.

Let's see how it works.
support!

Y'all I am KICKING myself. I logged into my Chase account to try to figure out why I didn't get my CB from the Home Depot Chase Offer. I used the wrong card. UGH. Mega head desk. It was on my Freedom and I used my SWA card. I feel like SUCH a moron. So I ordered again with my Freedom card so now that means a net gain of 5% Not terrible but still I'm such a dope.
Happens to us all at some point!

I'm always so afraid of doing that! I always check, check again, purchase and then go back to check again after I purchase (not sure why I do that part though, lol).

:welcome: to the club @anricat! I don't know how many times I bought stuff from Target without activating the Circle offer. :rolleyes1

:laughing: Thanks buddy!

It’s been a very Good Friday over here - my husband got the job offer!

That's fantastic news! I'm so happy for you & yours.
Does this mean you'll have more to spend on DGC? :scratchin

Last edited:
Added Offer ~ 3/30/24 / Discount District

Albertsons Companies:

Shaw's

1711787543599.png
  • Buy $25 3rd Party Gift Cards & Save $5 on You Next Shopping Order
    • Limit not listed
    • Coupon/Unique code will print on the bottom of your receipt.
    • Again, what's not clear is if this offer is valid on all gift cards or on select. YMMV.
    • Shaw's Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/27/24 - 4/09/24.

Last edited:
Update: Albertson's & Safeway Have been added

Albertsons Companies:

ACME, Albertson's, Safeway, Shaw's, Star Market
1711789443909.png
  • Buy $25 3rd Party Gift Cards & Save $5 on You Next Shopping Order
    • Unlimited Use (for Albertson's & Safeway). All others stores, Limit not listed.
    • Coupon/Unique code will print on the bottom of your receipt.
    • 3rd Party or Select - YMMV
  • Albertson's Weekly ad
    • Expires 03/31/24.
  • Safeway Weekly ad
    • Expires 03/31/24.

That's fantastic news! I'm so happy for you & yours.
Does this mean you'll have more to spend on DGC? :scratchin
Yeah, lots. I guess I just never think about how he’s an expert at his job - he has multiple patents and wrote a book (self published and he paid to have one of Barney’s VAs record the audiobook, so no, he hasn’t made money off it). It is the right time to leave his current company, he’s been there 20+ years, his group got moved into one that is a dumpster fire and he got passed over for a movement up in the organization yet again. He has to wait to give notice until we get back from Disney though since he would lose all the paid time off if he said anything before.

Me again with another Target question.. I may be overthinking things.. haha. If the reward is spend $125 with red card to get the $15 reward are they wanting $125 spend after the 5% off?

I haven't gotten any Target Circle offers since I found out from there that it works on GC.

LAX
Do you have a Redcard? The latest round requires you to use one. My 2 daughters and I each got one. I had one last month but it had been several months without one.

I think someone said that they found their offer by signing out and back in

don't feel so bad..... I bought my final amazon gc at the grocery store to max out that 5x,then realized after I had already hit my $75 max,AND amazon is 5x starting tomorrow.... Argh. That's my fault for not paying attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter