Going to try it this way, hopefully that works for me

ETA: nope. It just doesn't like me

How many orders have you placed?

I have an executive membership and DH has a standard membership. We placed 2 orders of two DGC per membership, for a total of 8 DGC. No separate login's, no waiting 24 hrs.

I have one membership together with DH. Just a regular membership. I was only able to make one order of 2 DGCs, after that it hasn't let me in either of our logins. But it's fine, I can take the hint that I've got more than enough Disney pesos for rn 😆

Costco update: I got two on my account. Two on BILs account. Then two on Mom’s (executive) account and two on daughters account were canceled. We even tried buying with different credit cards and sending to different email addresses. No luck.

Last edited:

What is the best way to use these Costco gift cards in the parks? Is there a way to add them to Apple Wallet or do I just have to carry around a printout of the barcode and show it to cashiers?

Does RMN track for full purchase price if paid with store's gift cards either in full or partially? Specifically Wally world. Thanks.

What is the best way to use these Costco gift cards in the parks? Is there a way to add them to Apple Wallet or do I just have to carry around a printout of the barcode and show it to cashiers?
You can charge to your room using a magic band and then pay off the balance with DGC. This is what I did on my last trip, just make sure to pay off night before checkout. I also usually carry one in my phone case while in the parks.

You could buy a physical Disney gift card in the parks (or online) for a small amount and then use the Disney Gift Card website to transfer the balance to the physical card. That’s typically what we do!

I got a wristlet gift card at Epcot during Food and Wine Festival and I transfer the balances of the e-gift cards onto the physical card.

I ordered my costco gift cards 2 days ago and am still waiting them to get emailed. sigh. They charged my card right away though.

I ordered my costco gift cards 2 days ago and am still waiting them to get emailed. sigh. They charged my card right away though.
Same here. I called yesterday and was told everything looks good on Costco’s end and that the order is still in the 48 hour window. Waiting to see if it finishes processing today.

I get nervous with Disney gift cards. One time I bought the BJs deal and when they mailed them to me there were ones that did not work! $$$$ In the end, they fixed it, but it made me apprehensive about cards.

Yes And it is not available. It says high volume may cause delays.

And yes, I checked my spam and trash. And, no I did not order more than two.

I am annoyed that they can immediately remove my money but not promptly send it.
I ordered two yesterday and got the first email within 30 min. I don't think the second email ever came, but both were on the digital portal within the 30 min time frame.

Quick question: does anyone know which restaurants at Disney Springs take Disney gift cards as payment?

Quick question: does anyone know which restaurants at Disney Springs take Disney gift cards as payment?
Most will. Any place that takes magic bands will. If that machine is down they won't take either, had that happen at the coke store last spring. The only place I've eaten or shopped at in years I had to use a credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter