Walgreens

1692808500652.png
  • Buy TWO (2) Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: DoorDash and Taco Bell
    • Limit 2, except in NM.
    • Both gift cards start at $15, you just need to buy TWO to qualify for the free $10 Walgreen gift card.
    • They can be the same brand or one of each.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/27/23 – 9/02/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
Me thinks there will be more gift card offers to come.

My CashApp still shows $0 after buying only one $100 gift card yesterday. I will try two today. My DH is down to 5 RMN clicks and mama needs at least $1000 more so I think I'll shoot the moon and go for 2 $100 cards.
Good luck, I hope it works for 2 $100 cards.pixiedust:

Post #3 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Apple Card Offer: Earn 5% Back on Travel and Dining

Apple and Goldman Sachs are targeting select Apple Card holders with an offer to earn 5% cash back on travel and dining purchases. This offer applies to purchases through September 20, and you can earn as much as $1,300 in cashback.

Offer

• Earn 5% total Daily Cash back, on up to $20,000 in total travel spend and up to $6,000 in total dining spend depending on your Apple Card payment method. Valid from August 21, 2023, to September 20, 2023. View offer in Daily Cash hub.
    • Qualifying dining purchases include those made with Apple Card at restaurants, cocktail lounges, discotheques, nightclubs, taverns, bars, eligible delivery services, and fast food restaurants.
    • Qualifying travel purchases include those made with airlines and air carriers, car rental agencies, on lodging and resorts, timeshares, as well as travel agencies and tour operators.
  • Direct link to offer

Offer Details

• Offer is limited to the select Apple Card account holder who directly received this offer.
  • Earn a total of 5% Daily Cash back on up to $26,000 in total qualifying dining and travel purchases made with your Apple Card depending on your payment method.
  • The total Daily Cash back that can be earned with this offer is $1,300 total, depending on your payment method.
  • Qualifying travel and dining purchases can only be made by the Apple Card account holder who directly received this offer. This means any purchases made by Apple Card Family members will not be included towards the Apple Card account holder’s qualifying spend.
  • If we determine that you have engaged in or plan to engage in abuse or gaming in connection with this offer, you will not be eligible for this offer.
  • See full offer terms here.
  • To learn more go to DannyDealGuru

Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Expands the 3% Categories
The Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards card offers 3% cash back on your choice of one category, up to $2,500 in spending each quarter. (That’s worth up to 5.25% if you are a relationship customer.) They’ve now expanded two of the categories:

• Gas category now includes EV charging stations
  • Online shopping category now includes cable, streaming, internet, and phone plan
  • Dining
  • Travel
  • Drug store/pharmacy
  • Home improvement/furnishings
  • DOC

A slightly off topic for the hive, but assume somewhere here can point me in a direction. I have about $500 in remnants between 17 Visa and Amex gift cards. I would like to use off these to secure one $500 DGC. Is there a store site I can "load" these gift cards to and then turn around with that balance and purchase an electronic DGC? Normally, I would do this on Amazon, but they are not selling DGCs.

A slightly off topic for the hive, but assume somewhere here can point me in a direction. I have about $500 in remnants between 17 Visa and Amex gift cards. I would like to use off these to secure one $500 DGC. Is there a store site I can "load" these gift cards to and then turn around with that balance and purchase an electronic DGC? Normally, I would do this on Amazon, but they are not selling DGCs.

Wow, that's a lot of remnants!
The only site I'm aware of that accepts 3 forms of payment is Sam's Club.
  • Sam's App: Will let you pay with two / three forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's.
Hope others chime in with their experiences.

I use those remnants on my phone bill & then swap that cash into my vacation account. I think I have read somewhere that other people use it for other utilities and then just transfer that utilities money to vacation funds.

Weird DP, I’ve been doing the Target CashApp boost everyday for awhile now. I go thru RMN for the extra 1%. I maxed out my 7 Target visits thru RMN a few days ago. So on Sunday I started trying Rakuten for the extra 1%, the weird thing is, every time I try thru Rakuten CashApp declines the purchase??? So I end up buying directly from Target. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Also, I tried buying the 2 $50 gc today using CashApp, we’ll see if I get $2.50 credited back?!

Weird DP, I’ve been doing the Target CashApp boost everyday for awhile now. I go thru RMN for the extra 1%. I maxed out my 7 Target visits thru RMN a few days ago. So on Sunday I started trying Rakuten for the extra 1%, the weird thing is, every time I try thru Rakuten CashApp declines the purchase??? So I end up buying directly from Target. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Also, I tried buying the 2 $50 gc today using CashApp, we’ll see if I get $2.50 credited back?!

I did see the terms of the boost and it said something like You cannot earn other cashback
I thought it was specifically regarding cb websites like Rakuten & RMN.
Could be Rakuten is prohibiting the sale to go through whereas RMN is lackadaisical and is still YMMV on the payout. ?

@mdurette I'm thinking you're going to end up buying various denominations of DGC, then consolidating. Without knowing how much you have left on each card, I would look to Sam's Club then go to companies who allow online split payments
Direct link

Then possibly go to Newegg,
The lowest price for a DGC, that I'm aware of, is at Newegg.
Newegg sells Disney Gift Cards in several denominations
Finally head over to Amazon to drain your smaller cards for something else.

Don't forget to use shopping portals!

Why not buy Walmart gift cards
1692816113902.png
I think the lowest amt. is $5 - hard to read.

then use them to buy DGC
  • Walmart allows split payments with gift cards. Customers can use up to five gift cards in a transaction with their credit card.
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app, Online and in-store to buy third party gift cards. 7/23/21
  • Physical gift cards can be shipped: 6/01/23, 8/03/23
That should work right?

Welp, I had a hiccup on the CashApp/Target front. I used my DH's CA card for 2 $50 DGCs. They charged him $92.50 and he just got a credit for $2.50. Cool, cool.

I used my CA card for 1 $50 and 1 $100 card. I accidentally entered in my DH's card number in the verification screen twice, figured it out and put mine in. The order went through but about an hour later Target cancelled my order :(. I tried to order a second time and the order didn't go through because I already "used" my boost on the cancelled order. I'm bummed. 2 squandered boosts in a row. $15 is a cocktail at WDW!

I will try again tomorrow.

Grocery store? I know at ShopRite I can tell the cashier exact amounts and burn several loose ends of VGCs on one transaction. I have never tried with 17, though. We try to use remnants as they get small so maybe 5 max on a grocery run.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
To whom ever it was who suggested using my Discover points for Walmart gift cards. You get a little discount and then once I physically received the card I purchased online and bought physically mailed Disney cards. A long process but worth it to me. It’s a great way for me to stockpile giftcards and use my earned points. So thanks again👍🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter