I saw this pop up from an email from Slick Deals. My phone service is AT&T Prepaid and this is a great discount! I avoid paying taxes by using prepaid airtime cards to create a balance slightly more than my charges. I am not taxed (here in Wisconsin) to purchase the cards either.
Excellent, I'll add an online link as soon as it becomes available.

Hmm, if you can take a kroger . com chase offer and load it to Kroger Pay then go in-store to buy third party gc,
can you do the same with the Walmart Pay, that way they don't have to be shipped?

Unfortunately I do have have a DP for that.
I tried this about a month ago and it did not work

Added Offers ~ 8/20/23

Discount District

Family Dollar
1692545835227.png

• Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Burger King, Domino’s, Wendy’s and Zaxby’s
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 8/26/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

Family Fare & Tom’s Food Center

1692545988693.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
Family Fare & Tom's Food Center DP
Northern Michigan Family Fare / Tom's Food Center
Share the same promotions though they are independently owned & operated, which means you can buy from both stores. Post #15671 :thumbsup2 @wweazel

Excellent, I'll add an online link as soon as it becomes available.

My AT&T Prepay cards are coming out to $42.50 each using the Red Card for a savings of 14.5%. You need to buy one at a time. If you put 2 in your cart, you'll only get one $5 discount.

I bought them through my DH's RMN account (I maxed mine out) along with my Cash App DGC purchases. Multiple purchases through a single link from RMN counts so I'll get credit for the 2 $75 purchases using CA and the 3 $50 purchases using my RC.

Hello Cash boost users! I just want to make sure I understand something- you can only have one boost active at a time, and when you switch to another boost there's a chance your existing boost goes away, but there's nothing preventing you from using more than one boost per day right?

My Target boost ends one day before my CVS boost, so my plan is to use my last Target boost and then switch to CVS to get one or two days of 10% off in-store there. I think this should work but want to confirm with the experts here!

Hello Cash boost users! I just want to make sure I understand something- you can only have one boost active at a time, and when you switch to another boost there's a chance your existing boost goes away, but there's nothing preventing you from using more than one boost per day right?

My Target boost ends one day before my CVS boost, so my plan is to use my last Target boost and then switch to CVS to get one or two days of 10% off in-store there. I think this should work but want to confirm with the experts here!
Not sure, I haven't been using Cash App long enough to test it out, but I recall posts about it.

My target bonus still has 11 days, but Ibotta is offering 5% back today at Sam's Club (includes gift cards), plus there is a cash app boost, but only 1 day left for me.... So do I take the chance for the additional savings for today? Or just keep plugging away at Target.... I think I'll just keep the target boost.

I'm new at Cash App. I've read about boosts going away if you change them. I'm enjoying the one at Target now so I'm not going to mess with my boost.

Chase offers have been lacking for a few months for me. It was nice to see the CVS 10% on 5 of my cards and I already made those purchases. I'm onto the 10% Walmart up to $11 now. Looks like only options may be to to order physical $25, $50 or $100 for shipping which will arrive tomorrow for me or store pickup. Anyone else seeing something different?

Yesterday, I paid for gas using walmart pay through the app, so I'll let you know if that tracks.

If you want to spend the exact $110, I think you could order a physical walmart gift card for $110 and then use in store to buy Disney cards. I assume you can still spend walmart gift cards for other gift cards.
Did something change to allow Walmart Gift Cards to purchase Disney Gift Cards? I am pretty sure you cannot do that.

Not sure, I haven't been using Cash App long enough to test it out, but I recall posts about it.

My target bonus still has 11 days, but Ibotta is offering 5% back today at Sam's Club (includes gift cards), plus there is a cash app boost, but only 1 day left for me.... So do I take the chance for the additional savings for today? Or just keep plugging away at Target.... I think I'll just keep the target boost.

Are you sure Ibotta's 5% back includes gift cards? For me, it does not include gift cards (see where it says Offer is NOT valid).

For Cash App, if you're not sure if it will apply the discount, the easiest thing to do is to only load enough to pay for the item after the cashback discount. So if you're buying a $100 gift card and the discount is 10% off, load $90 into your Cash App. If it doesn't work the transaction will be declined.

1692579903503.png

Are you sure Ibotta's 5% back includes gift cards? For me, it does not include gift cards (see where it says Offer is NOT valid).

For Cash App, if you're not sure if it will apply the discount, the easiest thing to do is to only load enough to pay for the item after the cashback discount. So if you're buying a $100 gift card and the discount is 10% off, load $90 into your Cash App. If it doesn't work the transaction will be declined.

View attachment 786723
Fun fact, the terms in the app do in fact state included....prob unintentionally.

1692580426012.png

Did something change to allow Walmart Gift Cards to purchase Disney Gift Cards? I am pretty sure you cannot do that.

ok, sorry about that. Last time I tried buying a third party gift card with a walmart card at the register (self-checkout), it allowed it. I'll edit my post to not lead anyone wrong.

For those asking about using 2 CashApp boosts in the same day, as an FYI - tonight I used both the Sam's Club 5% and Target 10% offers via CashApp.

I combined the Sam's Club ibotta 5% offer with the CashApp 5% cashback plus whatever discount Sam's Club had for the gift card types I had not used (2x$150 physical packs and 2x$50 physical gift card which have some of the worst discounts) and CashApp instantly applied 5% back and ibotta tracked the 5% cashback. My savings only end up averaging around 12.7% unfortunately since the DGC cards I still qualify to buy through Sam's are not great. Eventually it will reset.

Then my 24 hour period (which is 24 hours and 1 minute) for the Target 10% cash back came up and I was able to also use that to purchase DGCs on Target's website. Instant $7.50 off (max you can use) Combined with RetailMeNot's 1% cashback and Target Circle 1% cashback as well. Interestingly though, I've been buying more than $75 each transaction with Target because I also have a make 4 $110 purchases, earn a $30 Target credit. So I've been buying $125 each time and I actually get charged $115. So I'm getting $10 off and not $7.50. CashApp requires I have $117.50 in my account for the transaction to go through.

So you can use 2 CashApp boosts in 1 day.

There are a few DPs for Walmart on the first post. Is there one that isn't working for you now? It may not be as straightforward as before but I thought WM had ways and it was Sam's Club that was blocked.

ok, sorry about that. Last time I tried buying a third party gift card with a walmart card at the register (self-checkout), it allowed it. I'll edit my post to not lead anyone wrong.
That was how I did it the last time but it was a few years ago. Have you had luck recently? It'd be great to not mess with an app to do it. (Assuming the app is still working)

There are a few DPs for Walmart on the first post. Is there one that isn't working for you now? It may not be as straightforward as before but I thought WM had ways and it was Sam's Club that was blocked.

That was how I did it the last time but it was a few years ago. Have you had luck recently? It'd be great to not mess with an app to do it. (Assuming the app is still working)
I've never had any luck at Sam's Club purchasing a Disney gift card with a Sam's Club gift card. At my local Wal-Mart, I can use a Wal-Mart gift card to purchase a Disney gift card if I also purchase merchandise totaling the same or more than my Wal-Mart gift card amount.

So we use $25 Wal-Mart gift card we receive as gifts, from Bing Rewards, etc. to purchase $25 Disney gift cards at Wal-Mart but we have to purchase at least $25 in groceries or other items, so the system thinks the Wal-Mart gift card was used for the groceries or other items, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter