• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Topic

@happiestpoe,
As mentioned earlier, there are TWO Target Circle offers: 5% off Sitewide/entire purchase and the Reward.
The Reward Offer pictured below does work on Disney Gift Cards and other discounted gift cards, we have the DP's to back it up.

You are correct, neither offer will work on Target Gift Cards.

View attachment 645645
I’m so irritated I did not get this offer in my primary account. I got $10 for two $50 purchase on my other account.

Hmm, I know some have been able to use Happy gift cards with BB&B logo to buy 3rd party gc.
View attachment 646811

Unfortunately I have no DP's to support BB&B gc can be used in the same manner. ?
There were many DP in the previous DGC thread that was locked. It was YMMV because while the system accepted it, the cashiers may block it. Some people could routinely use it and others had no friendly stores at all. (And some were downright rude, accusing the DISers who tried of money laundering or fraud and stuff. It could be a hassle trying to find a location that works.) Probably part of why it's not widely known (and I'm sure for those that it works for they'd like to keep it that way :thumbsup2) but another part is not all BBB even have 3rd party GC for sale which also creates a niche.
However, if some BBB have self checkout now, that could increase the chance for success since the human process was the main barrier (once you found a store with 3rd party GC). I'd still consider it a YMMV play given all the factors that have to line up.

Personally I'd only select BBB GCs if I planned to buy something there anyway so you have a fall back. When I was doing this there was always a wedding registry or something there, so my worse case was just spending the GC on that.

Newegg: Buy $50 Hulu Gift Cards For $45
  • Buy $50 Hulu gift cards for $45 from Newegg when using promo code 93XSL45
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires February 12, 2022

Newegg: Buy $50 Xbox Gift Cards For $45
  • Buy $50 Xbox gift cards for $45 from Newegg when using promo code SSBPA224
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires February 12, 2022
  • Limit 3

eGifter: Buy $50 NFL Shop & Fanatics Gift Cards For $40
  • eGifter is running the following new gift card deals:
    • $50 NFL Shop gift cards for $40 with promo code NFL222
    • $50 Fanatics gift cards for $40 with promo code FANS222
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires February 25, 2022
  • Limit 5 per brand

Regal Cinemas: Buy $50 Gift Card & Get $15 Concessions Bonus Card
  • Buy $50 Regal gift cards & get $15 concessions bonus cards free
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires February 14, 2022 at 2:59am
  • Bonus cards valid February 11 to March 13, 2022
  • Concessions Bonus eCard is redeemable towards concession purchases only (excluding any alcoholic beverages)

Current Cash App Boosts

Instacart

• 20% off one order
  • Expires February 28, 2022
  • Minimum purchase of $5
  • Maximum discount of $20
Sam’s Club
  • 5% off each online purchase
  • Expires March 1, 2022
  • Minimum purchase of $1.50
  • Maximum discount of $20
  • Valid once every 24 hours
Flight Club
  • 5% off one order
  • Expires February 28, 2022
  • Minimum purchase of $5
  • Maximum discount of $15
Adidas
  • 5% off 10 online purchases
  • Expires February 22, 2022
  • Minimum purchase of $1
  • Maximum discount of $75
  • Valid once every hour
DoorDash (apparently no longer works for gift card purchases)
  • 20% off one order
  • Expires March 31, 2022
  • Minimum purchase of $2
  • Maximum discount of $7

Paypal Digital Gifts
Link
  • $75 H&M Gift Card For $60
    • Limit 1 Per Buyer
  • $50 Domino’s Gift Card for $42.50
    • Limit 2 Per Buyer
  • $50 Chipotle Gift Card for $45
    • Limit 1 Per Buyer

CardCash Discounts
Link

• Forever 21 up to 24% off
  • 1-800 Flowers up to 13% off
  • Tiffany & Co up to 10% off
  • Kay Jeweller's up to 10% off
  • Victoria's Secret up to 10% off

Rakuten double cash back
  • Online CB
  • Link
    • 1-800 Flowers 20%
    • From You Flowers 20%
    • UBeauty 20%
    • Olay 15%
    • FTD Flowers 15%
    • Mr Porter 6%
    • Land's End 4%
    • Sephora 4%
  • In store CB
  • Link
    • Macy's 6%
    • Crocs 4%
    • Clarks & Clarks Outlet 4%
    • Nautica 4%
    • Lindt 4%
    • Vera Bradley & Vera Bradley Outlet 3.5%

Rakuten Gift Card offers
Link

• Zeel 13%
  • Fanatics 11%
  • Petco 10%
  • PetSmart 10%
  • Adidas 9%
  • Belk 9%
  • 1-800 Flowers 9%
  • Yankee Candle 7%
  • Global Experiences by Viator 5%
  • Global Hotel by Expedia 5%
  • Honest Company 6%

Ibotta deals
  • Disney+ 60% CB
    • Must tap 'shop' in Ibotta app or use browser extension
    • Max cash back $12.50
    • Valid on purchases of: an annual or monthly subscription; Disney+ one year subscription card; The Disney Bundle (incl. Hulu with or without ads)
  • Crocs: 20% CB
    • Expires February 13, 2022 2.59am
  • From You Flowers 20% CB
    • Max cash back $100
    • Not valid on gift cards
    • Expires February 15, 2022 at 2.59am
  • Harry & David 7% CB
    • Max cash back $100
  • IHG Hotels and Resorts 6% CB
    • Max cash back $100

Ibotta Gift Card offers
  • DSW 20% CB
  • Adidas 15% CB
  • Fanatics 15% CB
  • Dave & Buster's 15% CB
  • H&M 15% CB
  • NFL Shop 15% CB
  • Red Robin 15% CB
  • Domino's 12% CB
  • Chili's 10% CB
  • Old Navy 10% CB

Sam’s Club, $10 Discount for First Time ‘Scan & Go’ Users
Link to DDG

• This coupon is available in-stores
  • If you have never used Scan & Go before, then you can save $10 on your next purchase
  • Just shop as usual and scan the coupon along with all your items

PayPal, Get $15 Credit When You Make an in-flight Purchase on United
Link to DDG

• Make your first Eligible Purchase using PayPal QR code functionality on participating flights operated by United Airlines or United Express within the United States and get a $15 reward
  • Reward will be added to the participant’s account after the Eligible Purchase is completed, once the Eligible Participant’s device is connected to the internet
  • There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account
  • Offer expires March 31, 2022

Iberia: 15% off Gift Cards
s/o God Saves the Points
Direct link to offer

• Sale ends February 14, 2022
  • Latest permitted travel date February 11, 2023
  • On a maxed out $3000 purchase, you’d pay $2550, which is a savings of $450
  • The gift voucher can be applied to any ticket, including the cheapest business class fares
  • No limit on uses; usable until the balance runs out
  • Valid for flights operated by Iberia, Iberia Express, or Air Nostrum

Tried 2 different BBB. 1) wouldn't allow purchase of 3rd party GC at self checkout. The other one did, but wouldn't take the BBB GC as payment.
Last time it worked for me (pre-pandemic), I got a lot of hassle, even when I showed an email from cooperate stating it was allowed and showed how I obtained my GC via Discover cash back redemption and not via money laundering. The manager said she would allow it that one time only and I haven’t tried again. We tend to save major home appliance buys for there where we can use 20% off coupons in conjunction with 20% off cash back gift cards, so it works out in that regard.

Tried 2 different BBB. 1) wouldn't allow purchase of 3rd party GC at self checkout. The other one did, but wouldn't take the BBB GC as payment.

When you say it wouldn't take the BBB GC as payment, do you mean the self checkout machine wouldn't accept it or a BBB employee wouldn't let you use the gift card?

99 Restaurants: $50 gift card for $40
  • Save $10 on e-GCs
  • Not valid on physical GCs
  • Offer expires 02/14/2022

Attachments

• IMG_8438.PNG
    IMG_8438.PNG
    127.7 KB · Views: 14
Newegg: Buy $200 Carnival Cruise Gift Cards For $180
  • Buy $200 Carnival Cruise gift cards for $180 when using promo code SSBPA323
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires February 13, 2022
  • Limit 2

Best Buy: Save 10-15% On Select Gift Cards

• Save 10-15% when buying the following gift cards from Best Buy:
    • Wendy’s
    • Paramount+
    • Spa & Wellness
    • Fanatics
    • NBA Store
    • NFL Shop
    • NHL Shop
    • MLB Shop
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires February 13, 2022

Kinney Drugs: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
  • Save 10% when buying the following gift cards from Kinney Drugs:
    • Bloomin’ Brands
    • Darden
    • The Cheesecake Factory
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Expires February 19, 2022

Rite Aid: Buy $50 Nike Or Rue 21 Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash

• Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands at Rite Aid & get $8 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash:
    • Nike
    • Rue 21
  • Limit 2

CVS: Buy $50 Panera Bread Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards

• Buy $50 Panera Bread gift card at CVS & get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
  • Limit 1 per household with card

Target GC with purchase
  • Baby
    • $15 Target GiftCard when you spend $75 or more on baby care items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
  • Beauty
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Garnier hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Cosmedica Skincare products through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select L'Oreal Paris hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Purezero hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 4 select Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color permanent hair color products through 2/19/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select L'Oreal Paris skin care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/26/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select RoC skin care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/26/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Nivea, Aquaphor or Eucerin skin care products through 2/26/2022
  • Electronics
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy a select HP printer through 2/19/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy a select HP wireless printer through 2/19/2022
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy an Unlocked Samsung S20 FE 5G Unlocked (128GB) - navy or white or a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Unlocked (128GB) - phantom black or cream through 2/26/2022
    • $200 Target GiftCard when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Unlocked (256GB) - phantom black through 3/5/2022
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Unlocked (128GB) – graphite through 3/5/2022
  • Health & personal care
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Garden of Life probiotic capsules - 30ct using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Bevel men's shave kit using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy a Manscaped Lawn Mower 4.0 or a Manscaped Lawn Mower 3.0 Essentials gift set kit through 2/19/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy select Manscaped men's personal care items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select BIC disposable razors using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Tom's of Maine personal care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select oral care items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Irish Spring bar soap - 12-pk. - 3.7-oz. each using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select New Chapter vitamins and supplements using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/26/2022
  • Household
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select household essentials using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
  • Kitchen & dining
    • $130 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven - Stainless Steel - TOA-60 through 2/19/2022
    • $30 Target GiftCard when you buy an Omega Cold Press 365 Horizontal slow juicer – black through 2/26/2022
    • School & office supplies
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy select H&R BLOCK 2021 tax software through Sunday 2/13/2022
  • Pets
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select pet supplies using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/19/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Arm & Hammer & Feline Pine cat litter - 19lbs - to - 20lbs using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 2/26/2022
  • Sports & Outdoors
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy a Schwinn 810 treadmill – black through 2/19/2022
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Schwinn 130 upright bike exercise bike – silver through 2/19/2022

Raise offers
Link

• New member special
    • Save 15% with code 15percent on your first purchase
    • Maximum $20 savings
    • Not valid on cash back gift cards
    • Expiration unknown ('valid for a limited time')
  • Save an extra 1% (every little helps!) on the following brands with promo code raise1
    • Disney Gift Cards
    • Landry's, Taco Time, Hard Rock Café, Chili's, Applebee's, IHOP, PF Chang's, Blimpie, Cold Stone
    • Bath & Body Works
    • Game Stop, HP
    • DSW, Athleta, H&M, Banana Republic, Chico's, The Children's Place, Jos A Bank
    • Yankee Candle
    • Build a Bear
    • Crutchfield

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter