For the Cash App 99% boosts. Do you add the boost from the cash app and then you have time to use it or do you only have a few minutes to buy something to use it?

For the Cash App 99% boosts. Do you add the boost from the cash app and then you have time to use it or do you only have a few minutes to buy something to use it?

You probably have some amount of time to figure out what you want and buy it - but it won't be forever, I'm guessing like from the time they post the tweet you have like an hour or so.

You probably have some amount of time to figure out what you want and buy it - but it won't be forever, I'm guessing like from the time they post the tweet you have like an hour or so.
Does it get automatically added to the app or do you add it from the tweet?

I wonder if I decided to swap my boost if I would lose the 10% now ...
Yes, you're exactly right. Definitely don't swap the Sam's Club boost if you still want to use it. Completely my fault - I thought I waited 24 hours and 1 minute but it turns out I hour early so the 10% didn't register. My bifocals didn't work!! :rolleyes2 Lessons learned: Cash App does work, choose the boost as soon as you see it and hold on to it - do not swap, wait the full 24 hours + 1 minute, and make sure you're reading the time correctly. :)

Yes, that's what the Fair Warning GCG posted about.

Added Offers ~ 11/10/21
Fair Warning
Cash App:
Get 10% Off Each Sam’s Club Online Purchase (Use Every Day)
if you’ve applied the 10% Boost to your account and want to continue using it, don’t switch it out for anything else until it’s expired. GC Galore

Added Offers ~ 11/11/21

Discount District
Staples:
  • No Purchase Fee On $200 Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Valid in-store only. Limit 5 per customer per day.
    • Offer valid November 14-20, 2021. GC Galore
MISC.
Discover: Save 25% On Under Armour Gift Cards When Redeeming Cashback Bonus
Valid on $25-$200 denominations. Direct link to offer.​
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Newegg: Buy 12 Month Xbox Live Gift Card For $49.99 With Promo Code SSAYAA23
Expires today, 11/11/21. GC Galore

Anyone else having issues with shopDisney lately? I ordered gift cards on Thursday and the order is still pending and the hold on my credit card disappeared. I’m guessing they are just backed up for some reason (go figure with Disney). Frankly, unless I am charged for something and don’t get it, I have no desire to contact guest services, just curious if this is a “trend”. I also used Rakuten as a test and that has not tracked, but I’m not sure if that’s related to the gift card or the delay.

Anyone else having issues with shopDisney lately? I ordered gift cards on Thursday and the order is still pending and the hold on my credit card disappeared. I’m guessing they are just backed up for some reason (go figure with Disney). Frankly, unless I am charged for something and don’t get it, I have no desire to contact guest services, just curious if this is a “trend”. I also used Rakuten as a test and that has not tracked, but I’m not sure if that’s related to the gift card or the delay.

Yes, click here.

Regarding the cash app...@liquidice...in order to use the boost do you need the cash app debit card? And is that a physical card only so I need to order one? I just installed the app but haven't added any accounts or ordered cards.

:santa: Has anyone started their holiday shopping? :santa:
After what we've been though, I'm looking to get rid of stuff not buy more. :laughing:

DS is getting a new apple phone, clothes (with assorted gift cards & event tickets tucked in the pockets) and maybe framed HHN posters DH picked up at Universal. I think it will take up too much wall space.

As for DH, no clue! Nope!

Does anyone know if Rakuten cashback will work with a shop disney gift card purchase?
My recent experience - I did 3 different GC-only orders through ShopDisney. For the first two, about an hour later, I did a “missing cash back” request. Rakuten said they’d add the cash back to my account. They did, and fingers crossed, it’s still there about a week and a half later. The third order, I waited to see what would happen. Rakuten shows that the order tracked but wasn’t eligible for cash back. So my new strategy with Rakuten is to immediately do a “missing cash back” request and hope for the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter