Updated Cabin Pic's.

Skyw

DIS Veteran
These are the best I have......
New sofa, curtains, bench, seat cushions.
DSC01087.jpg

Power washed exterior and new stain on deck.
DSC01050.jpg

Review to follow today..

Can anyone tell me how to make the photo's smaller??

I'm not all that familiar with the interiors to notice change, but the exterior looks great.

The interiors look nice, wasn't a massive change, but it's nice to see it updated.

And I'm with FtWildernessGuy, the exteriors look absolutely great. They really did a nice job, and I like the stain they put on it.

Can anyone tell me how to make the photo's smaller??
I see youre using photobucket, go to your photobucket album, click the edit just above each picture, that will bring you to a new window, then click on re-size resize it to message board which is 640x480. anything much smaller may be too small. Thanks for the pics...and I agree...looks like they just threw new fabric on all the cushions...at least its nice and clean!

This is the first time Ive noticed the second door in the rear of the deck...is that to the bedroom?

This is the first time Ive noticed the second door in the rear of the deck...is that to the bedroom?

Yep, the second door goes to the bedroom. It's nice if it's cold outside to leave it open, unless of course, you have any rabid otters about ;)

They look nice!!:) We are staying in one for our first time in July 2008. Are they all redone or are they still working on them???

If FW keeps doing these improvements, I'll have to change my vote on the "best campground ever" thread.

We were going to go in 08, pull Camper and stay at The Campground, but w/ my recent Daughter's death, i don't know if i ever want to go to WDW again, that was our, and the Granddaughter's most favorite thing in the world to do, i know i have to for the Girl's sake, but it is going to take some time.

Didi you notice if they changed the Murphy Bed mattress.:goodvibes It busts my back to sleep on a dead mattress.

Now that you mention it...the mattresses where new on all of the beds. The bunk beds were hard!! But the full size and the Murphy bed were pretty comfortable. My family of three managed to sleep on every bed in the place.

For those of you with Dust mite allergy's....my DH and DS had runny noses while we stayed there. The mattresses were not encased. That is why I know that they were new. I actually took a look at them.

I am hoping to post a review this PM. On the rest of our FW experience and then a full review on the trip report section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter