UPDATED: At end of thread - Advice needed re: Very Bad News

Sally, I'm so very sorry. I hope you'll gain some small comfort from kowing that everyone here will be thinking of you and your family.

Sally,

I am so sorry, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please remember we are all here for you whenever you need us!!!

Eda

Sally, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time.

Mazzy

Oh Sally, so terribly sorry for all of your family. Remember the happy times; hope you get through the funeral ok.

Lots of {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Annie and family

Oh Sally, what sad news - that was no time at all.
hope your exam's goes ok,

Bev

Sally,

I'm thinking of you,all the best.

Love Karen xx

Sally,
This is so sad.Please accept our condolences at this terrible time.Both you and your family are in our prayers.
As has already been said,stay strong and focused for your exams.
Alan

Dear Sally,

How devastating for you all. But for your uncle .... at least he didn't suffer for too long. Awful for those left behind though.

I do hope you can rise over your upset for the exam, so lots and lots of luck to you. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}.

Gosh Sally, I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle passing away. Keep strong.

Love Lisa xx

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Tracy

Sally I echo the sad sentiments of everyone else here. My thoughts are with you. Carolyn

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Sally. I hope you have got someone there who can be strong for you as I know you are trying to be so strong for everyone else.

Thinking of you lots

Carol

MY heart goes out to you and your family. So sad for you all but as has been said before at least your uncle's suffering did not go on for a long time. Try to cling to that.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter