Updated 4/2007! TWO Spreadsheet/HTML Pages:Disney Restaurants By Credit & Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome. It really shows it me in B&w. Thanks.

BTW-what do you do in your spare time?:happytv: :surfweb: :laundy: popcorn:: :teacher: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wow! I have got to take a look at this from home! Great work!

Thanks for the great speadsheet. I'm eager to see how the new 08 dining plan compares. Keep up the good work. We appreciate it.

Note: I just updated both spreadsheets!

If you find any big mistakes please let me know! You may have to refresh your browser to see the right version. They should say "April 2007" at the top of the first page.

Hi all! I just did two spreadsheets for my own family's use. My sister can't read Excel, so I converted them to HTML and posted them on my ISP. I hope you like them!

Ever wonder which restaurants are 1 Credit? Which are 2? This page will help you ...
All Disney Restaurants By Credit Type:
http://personalpages.tds.net/~rb/DIS/MYW%20Dining/MYWDiningRestaurants.htm

Do you want to know which restaurant is the best "Bang" for your credit "Buck"? This page will help you ...

The second page is from a spreadsheet originally created by Mouse Eared Kiwi. She did 95% of all the leg work looking up the prices, etc. I did a little more research and massaged the data and put it in a different format.

Restaurants Ranked By Value Per Credit
http://personalpages.tds.net/~rb/DIS/MYW%20Dining/DisneyDiningRanking.htm
Note: click on "Ranking" tab to see analysis.

Just found this. Is there one for the 2008 DDP?

I hate to ask this, But I used your spreadsheets when we went last time and they saved our life. Would you happen to have updated ones for 2009? We are going in Jan but right now I am working things off 2009

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter