• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE: WE BOOKED IT!! I Won A Cruise!!!

CONGRATS that is great have a fabulous time.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks again everyone!

I still do not know the details, but as soon as I do, I will post them!

DH feels bad about not being able to take off work, but it isn't his fault. We went to HH in March for a week, WDW in APril for a week and we are going back to WDW for Labor Day Weekend.
LOL!!! :)
Next year is better than not at all!!

:)
Kamy

a Cruise now that is MAGIC.......I hope you told them you have a family of 100 or 200 people that want to join you!!!!!

LOLZ:Pinkbounc

New details:

They called with some details. I will get a call from Disney within a week to go over the rest of the details. :)

What I won:
A 7 night Western cruise on DCL
Airfare
Transfers

and get this.....
it is for 4 people!!! :)

We are so excited. Now, just hoping we can take it next year. The lady at the radio station thinks that it will be fine since we have to book it ahead anyway!!

I cannot wait!

Kamy

I know that I said it before --- but it keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you! You and your family will have a fabulous time!
:D

Kamgen...
That is soooo wonderful!!!!
Let me know if you need any volunteers :D

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I have been without a computer for a few days and look what I miss!!!! Congratulations!!!! have a wonderful time....it is so exciting!!!!

MJ

Originally posted by kamgen

What I won:

A 7 night Western cruise on DCL
Airfare
Transfers

and get this.....
it is for 4 people!

WOW! The only way this could get better is if you found out you'll be getting a verandah cabin!

Dave,

Whoa....wouldn't that be awesome! LOL!!!

Well, I would take anything, I just wanna go. :)

I'll let you know what I get! :)

Kamy

kamy if u need 2 other people we volenter (sp)
lol and we had a cat 4 on may11,2002 was very nice
hope u get a verandah room bet u will......
here is some pixie dust for ya and hope to see u at wdw
u r stayying at the usual spot . will not have any trouble getting time off from work lol.....

we r so excited for u ......................

Peter and jen

:D

Originally posted by Dave_from_Marietta

WOW! The only way this could get better is if you found out you'll be getting a verandah cabin!

Go ahead upgrade!! You can afford it!! :D :D

I'm lime green with envy! I'm so excited for you. I won a spot with 20 others to go from West Palm Beach, FL to Naussau for 5 days 4 nights from a local radio station a few years ago. The big final prize was a BMW.....I didn't win the car, but had a fantastic time.

Have a great time!

wow good odds 1 in 20 to win a BMW. too bad, but glad u had fun.

I better start listening to the radio, our local station is giving away 4 day cruises on the Disney Wonder. When they play 2 specific songs back to back you have to be the 97th caller.
Guess I should listen, maybe the DIS board fairy is among us all.

Kami, again congrats and enjoy

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful.Have a great trip>:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I guess you're right, I could "afford" to upgrade now. LOL!!!

You guys are great. I am getting more and more excited! If we can wait, we will probably go next year (dh wants to go for his bday in June! LOL!)

LISTEN TO THE RADIO..it might seem hard, but I guess I am proof that you can win. :)

Kamy

Today, my same FAVORITE radio station started promoting a contest for a 7 night caribbean cruise give away. If you are the ninth caller (after a certian sound bite is played), your name goes in for the drawing. I tried 5 times today, but no luck. I thought reading this thread last night was an good omen!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, well...it wasn't for a Disney cruise. BUT, cruisin' is cruisin'!! I'll try again next Thursday......:D

just wanted to add my congrats as well...make sure to keep us informed.

Congrats on your awesome news, Kami!!!:D :D :D

I am sure it will be a wonderful vacation for you and "Mr. Kami" and your two guests (whomever you choose). Keep us in the loop on your plans.

If someone is going to win, personally I am stoked it is a fellow Dis Board Friend :cool: I love these boards!

happylady- our contest was the same. I was the ninth caller and was put in a drawing. They were going to draw the name on May 28. I was asleep when the called at 6am. It was so awesome!! I still get excited thinking about it. :)

Thanks again everyone. I will post more details when I get them!

Kamy :)

Okay guys! Dh and I are in a big mess. We are having a hard time deciding who to take with us. I know it probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but we are really torn and don't want people to feel like we are "playing favorites".

So far, everyone we know thinks it is just a cruise for two. We figured this way we wouldn't have to deal with everyone asking who we plan to take. BUT...people are still asking about it.

Well, I think we should take kids with us. We have taken kids in our family to WDW and it was a blast. We have alot of kids in our family that are not in the types of families that take "nice" vacations or cannot afford it. So we try to use our DVC and include them.

So, what does everyone think?
Thanks.

Oh, we are still waiting on more details.
Kamy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter