• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"UPDATE"Trees have been sent ! 3rd annual,DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing alittle Magic !

Just want to say thanks for adding me to the BWV list. Is there any thing I can do?

Our gang will be at the VWL - checking in on Dec 11 - checking out on the 17.

How do we leave the rest of our info. (name, ressie#...etc)?

This would be fabulous - We'd like to participate.
Checking in at SSR 12/7 - 12/11
Willing to share if needed.

I volunteer to send a tree down to Beach Club Villas. We will want to use it December 26 through 29th. We will check out on the 30th so it would be available before and after those dates. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Ho HO HO

DisneyTarheel said:
What a great idea.

We will be at VWL Nov 13-18 and would love to participate. Too early?

Hi there! No, your dates are not too early. WDWStar will get you added to one of the lists soon. Keep watching!

Goofyforlife -- WDWStar will post a thread by October that will tell us what info to PM, etc.

I'm glad to see more foks signing up for this!

Kristen

Goofyforlife you are added to the tree list, enjoy!

DisneyTarheel you are also added to the list, Enjoy !

Yesdisneyfool you are also added to the tree list as bring the 2nd tree for SSR, if this is not correct please let me know, Thank you !

Boardwalk Tigger you are added to the tree list bring the 2nd tree for BCV, Thank You!

Credit Man Thank you for the offer, at this time i dont have anything for you to do. Thank You !

Thank you to the Dvc Members that are donating the Trees :bounce:
and dont forget if you would like to add in the tree boxes 2 sets of christmas lights & extention cord that would be great too. The balcony looks great with the christmas lights and the tree in the window. Oh, I will even remind everyone later but dont forget to take a pic of the trees. I would like to put together all the pics of the trees and a letter and send it to Vacation Magic.

I will also post later lots of info , how to send the trees down and send them back home. When to start sending your info to me , first & last names for the tree boxes, where and when to pick up the trees. In the meantime if you have any questions please post. Thank You ::yes::

I should also add.......

We Still Have Dates Available For DVC Christmas Tree , Sharing Alittle Magic :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi! We'll be down at VWL December 11-17th (ish). While I happen to be Jewish, my DW is Catholic, and we always have a tree at home during the Holidays. So my family (DD-12, DS-9, DD-4, DGM & DGP) would also like to participate down at VWL. I know we (DVCers) are gonna need at least 4 trees at VWL, so I'm happy to supply one if needed. Please let me know what to do next, and thank you for taking the time to set this up again, I hope your cruise will be EXTRA magical!

-Tony

greenban actually i can squeeze you in on VWL 3rd tree list, if you would like and then you dont have to bring a tree, unless you would rather bring your own, its up to you... Thank you i think we are really going to enjoy the cruise, our first. Then onto DL for Easter. We love wdw but we thought we would break up our trips and try a few other disney trips, who knows maybe DP or help open Disney Hong Kong :rotfl:

How exciting!

I'll glady join the 3rd VWL tree chain! This will be a total :earseek: SUPRISE :earseek: for the family!

I'm eagerly awaiting your DETAILED instructions, so I don't mess this up!

-Tony

DL @ Easter! You LOVE crowds don't ya?!?! :)

At this time we can only travel during holidays, we are use to crowds and learned how to work the crowds to get the most out of the parks :rotfl:

I am going to add your dates, more info later, dont worry you cant mess this up, sending pixie dust :wizard: to help surprise your Family :wizard:

Christmas In July Bump!

greenban, the Toot Toot! Trouble Maker!

I'd love to participate (BWV Nov 26-Dec 2) but am scared :rolleyes1 to be first- what if my tree ain't up to DVC snuff?

ooh, just read Laura's offer to ship down tree- maybe I'm off the hook? :banana:

l

It looks like we're already too late, but we are staying at BCV Tuesday Nov 29th and checking out Dec 3rd. We would love to participate and have a tree if any are available.

What a nice idea. Thank you for organizing this. Buying our DVC membership is one of the best choices we've made as a family. :flower:

Gailyn :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter