*Update Post 1 - Raouf - Y&B Club

imsorry

<font color=green>Eating an entire pint of Ben & J
4/28: Unfortunately, I don't have any good news. I just want everyone to know, the letter writing campaign was entirely my idea. I wanted to help a friend and didn't know what else to do. I really thought Disney would listen if guests with experience at the Beach Club made their voices heard. I guess I was wrong. What is the world coming to? It used to be the consumer had a voice. Recent events on the boards and in real life have opened my eyes to the cruel reality of life in 2008. I refuse to give up my rose colored glasses entirely, but I can tell you they now have a tinge of gray.

Thank you to everyone who tried to help. God Bless the little man. (from one of my favorite country singers)

I promised I would give updates. I got an email last night - the hearing is scheduled late next week. To everyone who wrote, thank you. Let's cross our fingers and say a prayer that it helps! If I hear anything else I will keep you all posted.

Thank you. :hug:

Here is a pic of Raouf:

raf11.jpg

I am going to move you over to the Resorts Board. Hopefully you can get your answer.

Thank you. He needs help from friends if anyone here knows him.

So far I've gotten 2 responses! Thank you!

Yes, we love Raouf :love: . Just this past December we had such a wonderful time with him. Please IM me or anything. Hope all is well:wizard:

47b7cc39b3127cceb278945d8e4100000026108Ics27Vsxcw

Raouf is the one with the White Hat:
47b7cc39b3127cceb27885efce6300000026108Ics27Vsxcw

Thank you so much to everyone who is responding. Hopefully, the pictures Vicceja posted will jog your memories to who Raouf is! If anyone else recognizes him, please PM me and I will let you know what we need to do for him!

Bless you all! :hug:

Yes, we love Raouf :love: . Just this past December we had such a wonderful time with him. Please IM me or anything. Hope all is well:wizard:

47b7cc39b3127cceb278945d8e4100000026108Ics27Vsxcw

Raouf is the one with the White Hat:
47b7cc39b3127cceb27885efce6300000026108Ics27Vsxcw

Wow, you were there at the same time as us! 12/14 was my birthday and we went to MGM that day! We also spent time at the pool that day.

You got it!! PM me the info and I will be thrilled to write on his behalf! :grouphug:

bumping for a new day; hopefully more people will see this. :)

Hey Auntie...I know him from the Beach Club. He would come into the pool with a huge water gun and have fights with the kids. He made sand castles with my boys. Then at night, he would be in the arcade "fixing" the machines so they didn't need money (not in a "cheating Disney" way, but a "one at time for a few minutes, this game doesn't require tokens"). I remember saying to my DH that he had the greatest job! Whenever the subject of "what job would you want at Disney?", I always say, "the guy at Stormalong Bay that gets to play with the kids". This is really too bad. :sad1:

I will write a letter.

While I don't remember him, my parents and younger sister seem to. I'm 24 and my parents (DVC members) and younger sister have mentioned the pool activities when they stayed at the Yacht and Beach Club. If you PM me with what you would like written, I'll pass it on to my parents.

I don't know him but if I can wright a letter that will help PM me and I will get on it today!!! I would love to help a CM that seems to be loved by many. We are staying at BC in October and hope to be lucky enough to meet him.

I don't know him, but as a former CM I am always happy to help out a current one. PM me if you need something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter