UPDATE: Points for Rent - 230 points at $11/point - OKW - Use by 8/31/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan V

Earning My Ears
I have a total of 230 vacation points remaining and available for rental (my home resort is OKW), for use prior to the end of August, 2013. The price is $11/point.

I have rented points on many occassions in the past and can ensure a very easy and efficient process. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for reading! Feel free to email me at daniel_p_venora@snet.net.

Dan V.

Hi Dan,
I need 40 points as a transfer to complete an upcoming reservation. Can you do this? Thanks!

Hi
Are you able to transfer 100 points. I am a dvc member, and would pay 10.00per point for the tranfered points
Thanks
Bobby

:wizard:Hi-I'm looking for a 38 Point Transfer into my account for an April of 2013 so those points would have to be good thru the end of that month? If that is something that you can help me with please e-mail me back at:
sdonaghey56@yahoo.com with a phone number and I would be happy to contact you directly to discuss this further.

Thank you in advance for your time,
Shelley

I am interested in BLT LV 1BR for stay Sunday May 26, 2013 thru Saturday June 1, 2013. I calculate 230 points for the stay. Could you accommodate that request at this time? Thank you, Lori

I am interested in BLT LV 1BR for stay Sunday May 26, 2013 thru Saturday June 1, 2013. I calculate 230 points for the stay. Could you accommodate that request at this time? Thank you, Lori

I'm sorry Lori but since BLT is not my home resort, I can only book 7 months in advance of your arrival date. If I still have points available, I'll be able to check into this for you as of October 26. Thanks for asking.

:wizard:Hi-I'm looking for a 38 Point Transfer into my account for an April of 2013 so those points would have to be good thru the end of that month? If that is something that you can help me with please e-mail me back at:
with a phone number and I would be happy to contact you directly to discuss this further.

Thank you in advance for your time,
Shelley

Hi Shelley. I sent you a reply. Please get back to me at your convenience. Thanks.

Dan

I am interested in 176 points to transfred to my account for a june 2013 vacation you can email me at
Thanks Gabby

Hi Gabby, I sent you a reply. Please get back to me at your convenience. Thanks.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I am possibly looking for 22 points to transfer to my account to be used by December 2012. Do you stil have points available?

Thanks.
Elaine

Hi Dan-
I was wondering if you still had 67 points left to transfer. You can respond here, or reach me at indylee@comcast.net I have done transfers with people in the past, so I am familiar with the process. Thanks so much! Beth

Hello
Would you have availability of 268 points for BCV for the dates of April 16 through April 30? We'd be looking for a Deluxe studio room.

Thanks for your help and assistance :thumbsup2

Mark

Hi Dan,

I am possibly looking for 22 points to transfer to my account to be used by December 2012. Do you stil have points available?

Thanks.
Elaine

Thanks Elaine, I do. I'll send you a message with my contact info.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter