• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update on upgrading 14 day ultimate to 21 day ultimate

hi guys - I just contacted disney about doing this for THIS year 2017, upgrading 14 night to 21 night for 4 'adults' (as we are there for 16 nights) and have been quoted £460 !!!!!!!! any idea why?

hi guys - I just contacted disney about doing this for THIS year 2017, upgrading 14 night to 21 night for 4 'adults' (as we are there for 16 nights) and have been quoted £460 !!!!!!!! any idea why?
The RRP for the 2017 14 day adult ultimate is £419, but there is currently a 25% off special so it's £299. The 21 day isn't discounted, so it's price is £439 making the difference between 14 and 21 day adult tickets £140 each then multiply by 4. I'm assuming 2 of yours will be children's tickets and those are slightly less, so that would be correct as of the current prices.

Here's the page

http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/wal...tm_campaign=generic&utm_content=destinations&

Last edited:

The RRP for the 2017 14 day adult ultimate is £419, but there is currently a 25% off special so it's £299. The 21 day isn't discounted, so it's price is £439 making the difference between 14 and 21 day adult tickets £140 each then multiply by 4. I'm assuming 2 of yours will be children's tickets and those are slightly less, so that would be correct as of the current prices.

Here's the page

http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/wal...tm_campaign=generic&utm_content=destinations&
Thanks, and yes I reckon that's what it is - but my kids re both over 10 so full price :( but I've looked on other threads (on various sites) and have been told about the '15th day' use of a pass if you haven't used the full 14 day allowance on your 15th day you can use it then? even though when I phone disney they tell me this isn't the case.....

Thanks, and yes I reckon that's what it is - but my kids re both over 10 so full price :( but I've looked on other threads (on various sites) and have been told about the '15th day' use of a pass if you haven't used the full 14 day allowance on your 15th day you can use it then? even though when I phone disney they tell me this isn't the case.....
Can't help with that one. I've never heard of it. To my knowledge and experience it's a 14 day pass and good for 14 days from first use. My last trip was 15 days, so we scheduled a MVMCP on our first day so our 14 day tickets didn't activate till we went in on day 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter