Update on not being able to add dining

Frincy

Earning My Ears
Ok, I recruited DH to call Disney and they adding the dining right on, no issues, smooth sailing. :rolleyes: So I called back and was able to get all the same spots for ADRs. So we are back on track.

Thanks so much to everyone who told me to call back. Im a big weinie when it comes to confrontation and I probably would have never called back without your advice to do so.

So in less than 3 weeks we head out and are eating at:
Biergarten
Donalds Breakfastasaurus
Whispering Canyon
1900 Park Fare
Sci Fi
50s Prime Time
and Ohana.
:cheer2: Im so excited!!

Glad you were able to add the dining plan after all.
Sounds like you'll be there the same time as us... and most of the same places! Where are you staying?
Watch for the LGMH!!! :goodvibes

We are staying at POP from 1/31-2/7.

We're there from the 30th to the 8th... I'll be the one with the two year old and five year old grinning my head off! I'll have a Lime Green Mickey Head on my backpack and probably on the stroller. Say hi if you see me!

Almost time to go!!! :yay:

I have a DD4 and a DD1. We are taking my 14 year old sister with us too. Ill definatly say Hi if I see ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter