Update on March 13-20 Mobility report

Nanajo1

DIS Veteran
I had thought that that I could finish up my report on mobility issues from my March trip. But I received some unsettling news. I have a dear niece who lives in Denver. Earlier in March, she and two of her friends witnessed a car rollover during a storm. They stopped and were able to help the two people out of the car and notify emergency personnel. They were just about to leave after fire and police arrived when the responding tow truck crashed into all of them, killing the initial 2 accidents victims and causing severe multiple trauma to a firefighter and my niece’s friends. We thought my niece was “lucky”, only sustaining a black eye and some stitches in her forehead but over the past couple of weeks new symptoms have appeared and they are evaluating her for a occult closed head injury. I appreciate some pixie dust for my niece, her friends and all the victims of that tragic accident.
Thanks.

Nanajo DVC 8/98

Offsite 5/78
Contemp 11/85
BWV 3/99
OKW 11/99
BWV 3/01
OKW 11/01

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about this. It gave me cold shudders just to read it. I hope she does fine and am sending some pixie dust to you for her.ˇ

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

*spreads pixie dust in your path* my best thoughts are w you nana!

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

yyc_mc.gif
wheelsie.gif

Oh, dear! She will be in our prayers, along with her friends, their families, and everyone else involved in this terrible accident.

That is so tragic! Your niece is in my thoughts and prayers and I'm sending tons of Pixie dust her way.

lazarbar.gif

rainbow.gif
Beth E. (NJ)
Co-Moderator: THE RECIPE AND SCRAPBOOK BOARD
THE DISNEY REWARDS FORUM
THEME PARK ATTRACTIONS AND STRATEGIES
niceday.gif
RE_jmc083v.jpg

How awful!! :( I am sending lots of pd and good wishes for your niece...and everyone involved. How truly sad, that any of this had to happen. But what a true hero your niece and others are, for trying to save the other people!!!

<font color=#cc3333> 1st Trip to WDW April 29 - May 6th
ariel01.gif

How terrible and sad.Thoughts with your niece,hope she gets well soon

2407a.gif
tiggerbounce.gif
shk26.gif

Oh how sad...prayers and pixie dust for all involved...I hope your niece is OK.

bunny.gif

dopeyrn.gif
pink.gif

Donna

Your niece is in my thoughts. Pixie dust is on its way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

logo.gif

What a terrible thing to have happened! I certainly hope your niece is all right and that the others involved that were hurt recover fully.
You're in my thoughts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter