Update on late arriving reservation confirmations

Sue's Mum

DIS Veteran
I've just received a telephone call from a lovely lady called Joy at DVC who has promised to arrange for the remaining two confirmations to be emailed to me. Thank you and well done DVC.

I did suggest that perhaps DVC owners might be able to access their own reservations and print off the confirmations themselves, as suggested by a DISer. Joy said she thought this was a great idea and would pass it on to "management".

However, thinking about it later, if confirmations can be emailed to us DVCers, surely when we make a booking we could be asked if we want the confirmations emailed. But I had got off the phone by the time I thought of that.

PS One has just arrived in the form of a standard email, which is absolutely fine with me. At least I have something in writing.

Glad it's working out. I also would like to recieve them via email and thik the option would be a plus for all concerned!

Thanks for letting us know how things are turning out. :)

I sent them an email requesting the same thing. I just think it would save us all money if they could offer the confirmations through email or even just have a standard confirmation letter that we can easily print off from the Members website. I know there is a list of vacation details already on the website. But I think some would like something similar to the one that is currently being mailed out.

I thought that this would be a great option, I would prefer to just print out my own confirmation. It would save us on paper and postage and even labour.

I received the same type of response --- it's a great idea and I will definitely pass it on to management---

:confused3 Wonder if they're still thinking about it. I guess there is NO "overwhelming response" from the members. ;)

By the way, this was the thread I started a while back:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1889200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter