Update on BWV High Speed Internet

new_yawka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
This is our 6th and final night at BWV...a great stay...

Anyway, the first day...we received a notice that they were still installing the high speed internet....

When we got back this evening...It's UP and Running. We received an official "High Speed Internet Access" notice...

I'm using it NOW! It is working smoothly so far.

Here's the details:

- $9.95 for "24-contiguous hours" (billing is automatic...much like many hotels...once you open you browser and click accept)
- Plug Laptop into an ethernet port on the wall (in my room...this required me lieing down on the floor, as the port is pointed at the floor and only about 15 inches up the wall)
- "Im addition to this new service, High Speed Wireless (wi-fi) Internet Access is available throughout our convention center and lobby common areas (additional fees apply).

Hope this helps....we're off to Vero Beach tomorrow and, sadly, I'm not sure they have high speed yet.

Louis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter