• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE! Hard to find Cricut cartridges - not as popular anymore?

this is making me Thankful for my SCAL2
I can remember posting Toy Story pieces on the Circuit message boards about a month before they said that cart was coming out :lmao: they were asking what people wanted so I posted that I wanted that in a cart but too late unless it had several other things on it that I hadn't made
guess I should see what is on the other carts
I think I need to do Pinoccho (sp??) still

If I was going to buy a new machine it wouldn't be another cricut. Provo craft has ruined their own company and they have only themselves to blame.

My feelings exactly! I am in the process of selling off my carts on eBay...I am DONE with ProvoCraft after my Gypsy experience.

If I was going to buy a new machine it wouldn't be another cricut. Provo craft has ruined their own company and they have only themselves to blame.

If I bought another machine, I would buy the cheapest Cricut on the market, so I can continue to use my carts. And I'd buy a Silhouette or something so I could use SVGs. Cricut has a long way to go in the fonts dept.

FergieTCat said:
If I bought another machine, I would buy the cheapest Cricut on the market, so I can continue to use my carts. And I'd buy a Silhouette or something so I could use SVGs. Cricut has a long way to go in the fonts dept.

My gypsy doesnt turn on. Help???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter