Update! Gas dropped again! 1.94

Makes you wonder how in the world they can sell it for so little when 2 months ago it was $2 more per gallon...

What has changed? Did they suddenly find a way to make it cheaper?

Who knows, maybe their mattresses are too stuffed.
Diesel is $3.22
I think gas is $2.82 in Wisconsin

$1.97??? And I thought $2.35 was good! I'm jealous!

I think I saw $2.12 tonight in Arkansas. But, they are being extra careful too. Our Atty. Gen. handed down subpeonas after the sharp increase one day due to the hurricane warnings for TX. He happened to be in town and took a cell phone picture of the price shown.

Maybe it will be free by the 4th???:lmao:

I saw on gasbuddy.com that areas near here are as low as 2.69 but the 2 gas stations closest to my house are still at 3.09, poop

I saw one station with fees for using your debit card at 2.99. Other then that we are still over 3 s gallon here in so cal.

We are paying $4.06 in Okinawa Japan on base so I don't want to hear about sub $2.00 a gallon gas :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: !!!!

On Saturday, we were in the $2.30's. I didn't go anywhere yesterday.

We are paying $4.06 in Okinawa Japan on base so I don't want to hear about sub $2.00 a gallon gas :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: !!!!

And I don't want to hear about your $4 a gallon when we are paying $5. :headache:

Just saw it today. I wasn't sure we would ever see gas under 2.00 again. Wow. Let's hope it lasts a while. By the way, I live in Lawton, Oklahoma.

Oh yea - rub it in. We in the RTP area are still paying about $2.75 a gallon.

$2.73 is what I paid last but the stations closest to me is still just over $2.80.

I saw one station with fees for using your debit card at 2.99. Other then that we are still over 3 s gallon here in so cal.

I paid 2.66 yesterday at Costco in NorCal. Everywhere else is still 3.19 or so. I filled up even though I had 1/2 a tank, couldn't pass up the price.

Here on Long Island Cheapest Gas is about $ 2.50 per gallon average price in NY is $ 3.01 per gallon. We are being robbed. On Saturday I watched one truck deliver to a 3.10 per gallon and a $ 2.59 per gallon Station. based on the price per barrell we are being overcharged 70 cents per gallon. Where are congressional watch Dogs now. Home Heating Oil is at least a $1.00 per gallon to high. We need help.

I had to do a double take at the date of this thread.:rotfl2: We are at $3.20 give or take a few cents at the stations near my house. I wish it would get as low as $2 here. That's In Rochester by the way:thumbsup2

I had to do a double take at the date of this thread.:rotfl2: We are at $3.20 give or take a few cents at the stations near my house. I wish it would get as low as $2 here. That's In Rochester by the way:thumbsup2

hey I live in Rochester too! :wave2: I'm still at 3.09 around my house, I can't even remember the last time I saw 1.97

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter