• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update from nativetxn-8/5/03

KarenNY

<font color=darkorchid>Chat Host<br><font color=gr
I just spoke to Katholyn. Her siblings arrived. They had a family meeting with her mom to consider her treatment. She is now in CCU, being treated for pneumonia and complications. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

Thanks for the update, Karen.

Please let Kath know we are all keeping her mom and all of them in our thoughts and prayers....

Thanks for the updates. Our prayers are with you and your family Katholyn!

Thanks for the update. You are in my thoughts and prayers Katholyn.:(

Thinking of you Katholyn. Continued prayers for you and your family.

thanks for the update.
We are still praying for them

Thanks for the update. Kath, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family:(

Karen, thanks for posting an update. I've been looking on the CB every day wondering how Kath is doing.

Thank you for keeping us updated, Karen. I have been waiting to hear... continued blessings for peace, wisdom and unity in the decisions that lie ahead.

Vicki

thanks for the update. I'll keep Katholyn and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Katholyn, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. {{hugs}}

Thanks for the update, Karen.

Thank you for updating us, Karen. Katholyn and her family will continue to be in my thoughts.

Thanks for the update....Katholyn, continued prayers for your Mom. Thinking of you and your family as well.

Thanks for the update. Sending more prayers & hugs to Kath & her family, as well as pixie dust!

I wasn't "there" when Katholyn needed me & I'm so very sorry. Extra tight "hug" for you my dear. I hope God gives you the strength to be able to deal with whatever comes next.

xoxoxoxo

Rose

PDGrey.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter