• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE - ALL restaurants from 2008 back on for the 2009 DDP!

One thing I don't get is The Hollywood Brown Derby it is marked down as a 2 point service but not a signature why?

One thing I don't get is The Hollywood Brown Derby it is marked down as a 2 point service but not a signature why?

Because it's inside a park. Signature restaurants have a business casual dress code, but no restaurant inside a park can have such a dress code and expect it to be followed. That's my guess, anyway.

David

Thank so much for posting the new links.......at least that's one less thing that I have to worry about :thumbsup2 .

whew.

We leave in three weeks and although everyone was confident the list would expand I am glad to have some "official" verification that I won't need to change half my current reservations to something else. :thumbsup2

Told ya that's what Disney Dining said! ;)

I was confident in the info I got the other day. Now I can cancel one of my "in case ADRs." I'm truly convinced the brochure was rush released because of all the DISers asking!

Yay, it has been a day for good news all around! Updated dining plan lists and a 40% off pin code in my mail this afternoon. :) Now comes the hard part - deciding when to go.

It is marked as a signature in the general list. If you look at it in the new brochure it has the little "D" symbol to indicate it's a signature. The list at the front of the brochure is just to show which restaurants have dress codes (which happens to be every signature except Brown Derby).

YESSSSS!!!!!

Chefs De France and Wolfgang Puck Cafe were on my ADRs!
I leave in, OH MY GOSH 21 DAYS!!!!, and was getting worried!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
:thumbsup2

YESSSSS!!!!!

Chefs De France and Wolfgang Puck Cafe were on my ADRs!
I leave in, OH MY GOSH 21 DAYS!!!!, and was getting worried!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
:thumbsup2

We must be checking in on the same day!
Check out my ticker!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter