• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

update after froggy saw dr today.

FroggyinArk

<b><font color=darkorchid>SPF's All Time Favorite
ok here goes. got up early, packed a just in case suitcase, and headed out to shreveport, got a call from local optometrist on th eway there telling us to get there early if possible and checking on me. made it to clinic by 10, got ergistered, saw resident manager and was told we had been added to drs personal clinic (instead of th estudent seeing me first)and that he wouldnt be there till almost 1:confused3:confused3:confused3
soooo we went and ate a light lunch, got back at 12:30 and were taken almost straight back. very impressed by how fast we actually saw dr.:cool1: very impressed with drs.:worship: they are going to do exploratory surgery on wed 6-15 at lsu shreveport campus. he wants to be sure all infected stuff is cleaned out and check out the rest of my eye and see where we go from here. :scared1:he was not happy at all with the way my eye had been left by last drs, and sounds very interested in getting rid of the hairy blob and building me some eyelids:cloud9::love::love::love::love:

I was wondering about you Froggy. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts. Please keep us updated.

Sounds like you have found the right doctors, so pleased for you:hug:

Take care and thanks for the update

So happy to hear that this is going to happen. Will be thinking of and praying for you. :hug: my friend!

Good News and I hope it just keeps getting better!!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

keeping my fingers crossed that these docs can fix you right up!

Sounds great! Best wishes, I hope everything goes smoothly and successfully, and that you heal up quick! Prayers and positive thoughts.

Good to hear such a positive update, the drs. are hopeful, and in some ways infection was a blessing in disguise. Sending prayers for successful surgery and recovery. :hug:

thanks guys we are definately hopeful, and are apprehensive about the time off work right now, but it will all work out.

Good News Mr.Frog! Are the oral antibiotics taking hold.. working to decrease the infection? Did he venture to say the source of the infection? Way cool that he thinks they can get you some eyelids!!!! :goodvibes

Excellent news! It sounds like the doctors have a great plan for you! Keeping my fingers crossed for good results!
DD17 hopes all the best for you also and says you have the coolest name! :)

I will continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers.. You certainly have had to travel an extremely difficult road..:hug:

Always nice to encounter doctors who take a real interest in you! Glad to hear this :).

Always nice to encounter doctors who take a real interest in you! Glad to hear this :).

ITA--getting the right doc(s) is a big step forward. Thanks for the update, please stay in touch as you are able. We're all pulling for you here.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter