Update! 55 Points available for rent @ 10.00 point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if there were any studios for rent Oct. 2012. I am arriving with my wife on Oct 12 and we would check out Oct 20 in the am. I was looking for a studio at Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs, and Bay Lake Towers. Or If you could sale for 9 dollars a point I could rent a One bedroom value at animal kingdom or maybe a one bedroom at Saratogo Springs. If anything is possible or available please let me know,
Respectfully,
Travis

I have 250 points available for rent or transfer by Feb. 1st 2013, and another 468 points available for use anytime from 2013 on @ $10/point with a home resort of SSR. So if you need points for travel prior to Feb 2013, I have 250 available, and any time after that, there are 718 available. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Hi,
looking for a 1 bedroom for 6 nights in January starting 1/10. From what I understand, AKL is available the nights of 1/10, 11 & 12. Would be fine getting that and then moving to another DVC but am not sure what is open.

I am looking for the following availability in order of priority Check in 9/1/12 Check out 9/5/12:

Boardwalk One bedrom standard view
Old Key West One Bedroom standard
Animal Kingdom One Bedroom value
Beach Club One Bedroom standard

Desire to pay 10 per point, if the above options are not available please also check other one bedroom options at these four resorts. PM me with reply.

Thanks

Dates : Jan 18-23 OR Jan 25-30

I need a 2BR, any view, prefer BLT, but would also consider the following, combined or alone (2 max resorts, 3 nights each). Points needed came out to 199, 216, or 268 depending on the view. Lake view preferred.

AKV (Kidani preferred, but Jambo fine, savannah view required)
BCV
VWL

This would be for 3 adults, 2 children, 5 and 7.

Thank you!

Do you find anything available for 11/9/12 through 11/12/12? Prefer a 1BR at OKW or AKL, or two studios at AKL if possible.

We are looking for 186 points at SSR for 4 nights 12/19/12 to 12/22/12. Need enough for 3 studios! Do you have any still available?

Hi--I sent you a PM earlier...but...we are looking for a 1 bedroom for check in Oct 31st, check out Nov 5th. Believe that is 213 points....please let me know if anything is available... TIA

I'm a total newbie at renting points so please forgive me if I don't get this right. ;-) I'm looking for a villa at the Grand Californian from Oct 8 - 12, 2012. It should be 80 points for a studio. Can you tell me if there's anything available? Thanks!

Hi,
I am new to the rent forum but was hoping to rent 204 pts for 2 bedroom at Bay Lake Tower November 2-7, 2012 at the $10 per point. I am not sure if there is availability. My second choice would be 202 pts for 2 bedroom at Wilderness Lodge then 160 for boardwalk Villas as 3rd choice.

Thank you!
Patti

Looking for one night 2/1/13
AKL - 13 points Studio standard or...
BWv - 17 points Studio standard

Have rented before and are familiar with the process. I understand if that is too few of points to rent.

Thanks,
TJ

We''re looking for a 2br and a studio at bwv for1/6-1/9. We would check in earlier if available . We are ready to book if available. Thanks

My husband and I are looking for any studio available on Oct. 26-28 (2 nts). We're already booked at SSR from Oct. 28 - 31. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter