Update 5/30. I'm going to Club 33 with 43 other DIS'ers PTR! W/photo's! ABD BSM Tour.

I don't know if this has been mentioned BUT if you see something in the curio cabinet in Club 33 that you think you'd like, don't wait until the end of the meal. They don't always have a huge amount of stock on hand and many times they can be out of some of the items.

Have fun and enjoy!

I don't know if this has been mentioned BUT if you see something in the curio cabinet in Club 33 that you think you'd like, don't wait until the end of the meal. They don't always have a huge amount of stock on hand and many times they can be out of some of the items.

Have fun and enjoy!

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering if we could do that. As soon as I can I will be making my purchases. I really want a pin and a shirt.

I can't believe how fast time is passing. Two weeks from today I will be in California. :cool1: :cool1:

Today I made our reservation for Yamashrio. I'm not sure what time we will get out of the Ellen taping, so I made our reservation for 7:30. I was thinking we could watch the sunset up there at the restaurant.

I'm starting to get really excited now. I need to start packing this weekend. Other than some electronics I have nothing pack! :scared1: :scared1:

Wow you are so close to the "Single Digit Dance" :cool1:

Your excitement starts before mine, but since we'll both be at the GC on the same days, I'm getting really excited too. I've picked out all my clothes for the F&W dinners (can't wear the same thing in any of the photos, and we're eating out six nights during the festival!)

Anyways, so cool, we might run into each other over the weekend. Will you have your LGMH?

Wow, it seemed so long ago that this trip came up, and soon you will be here!!!

There is a possibility I will go out of town that week, and I told them, I HAVE to be back by Thursday night. We're going Tuesday - Thursday. :thumbsup2

Wow you are so close to the "Single Digit Dance" :cool1:

Your excitement starts before mine, but since we'll both be at the GC on the same days, I'm getting really excited too. I've picked out all my clothes for the F&W dinners (can't wear the same thing in any of the photos, and we're eating out six nights during the festival!)

Anyways, so cool, we might run into each other over the weekend. Will you have your LGMH?

Wow you are way ahead of me. I don't know what I'll be wearing when. Most times I'm packed about a month before I leave.

I hope we see each other. If you see our group please make sure you say hi.
I will have my LGMH. I have a new backpack because the original one they sent one of the zippers was broke. Here is a picture of my new backpack with the LGMH on it. If the picture isn't so good it's because I took it with my Iphone.

4474473853_bc11606054_b.jpg

I think we are spending most of Sunday at F&W. I'm getting so excited about F&W. The pictures of the demos you posted :worship: reminds me of our F&W here in Aspen.
I really like Guy Fieri and hope he is doing a demo that first weekend.

Wow, it seemed so long ago that this trip came up, and soon you will be here!!!

There is a possibility I will go out of town that week, and I told them, I HAVE to be back by Thursday night. We're going Tuesday - Thursday. :thumbsup2

Time has gone by so fast. It has been almost 11 months since they announced this trip on the cruise. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I can't wait to see you guys! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dinner is Monday 4-12 at 7:30. Did you want to stop by the hotel before dinner?

Wow you are way ahead of me. I don't know what I'll be wearing when.

The only reason I’m being so obsessive is that I just finished my 2009 photo book and it looks like I only have two or three nice outfits from the pictures at nice dinners! We are going to be at six fancy dinners in the next two months and I will take pictures at each on e so I want to be sure this time it looks like I have more than one or two nice outfits!

I hope we see each other. If you see our group please make sure you say hi.
I will have my LGMH

We will be easy to recognize because we will be traveling in matching scooters. We will check in about the time your DL tour is over. Your Goofy’s Kitchen breakfast must be really early if you do that before you go on your early DCA tour. I’ll be checking into my Napa Rose Cooking School as you’re finishing your DCA tour. Around 3PM the cooking school will be over, at which point, we’ll probably relax in the room before heading out to check out the tapas and other offerings. I will also have my LGMH, thanks for showing me yours, I didn’t know that one puts their screen name on them, how did you do that?

I really like Guy Fieri and hope he is doing a demo that first weekend.

Most of the celebrities do their demos at 2PM on Saturday. I missed Robert Irvine’s line up since he was the first weekend and I was still in Cooking School last year, but I did get in the autograph line. The weekend Cat Cora was there, we did a 10:30AM Cooking demo and by the time we got out people were already lining up for Cat. We were about 30th in line at around 11:30. IF Guy Fieri is there the first weekend, you need to be in line as soon as it starts, he is really popular.

The only reason I’m being so obsessive is that I just finished my 2009 photo book and it looks like I only have two or three nice outfits from the pictures at nice dinners! We are going to be at six fancy dinners in the next two months and I will take pictures at each on e so I want to be sure this time it looks like I have more than one or two nice outfits!

We will be easy to recognize because we will be traveling in matching scooters. We will check in about the time your DL tour is over. Your Goofy’s Kitchen breakfast must be really early if you do that before you go on your early DCA tour. I’ll be checking into my Napa Rose Cooking School as you’re finishing your DCA tour. Around 3PM the cooking school will be over, at which point, we’ll probably relax in the room before heading out to check out the tapas and other offerings. I will also have my LGMH, thanks for showing me yours, I didn’t know that one puts their screen name on them, how did you do that?

Most of the celebrities do their demos at 2PM on Saturday. I missed Robert Irvine’s line up since he was the first weekend and I was still in Cooking School last year, but I did get in the autograph line. The weekend Cat Cora was there, we did a 10:30AM Cooking demo and by the time we got out people were already lining up for Cat. We were about 30th in line at around 11:30. IF Guy Fieri is there the first weekend, you need to be in line as soon as it starts, he is really popular.

What color are your scooters? Will they be decorated in some way? I know some people have a basket in front and the basket might have flowers on it.
Most of our breakfast's are between 7:00 and 8:00. I think we have most of Saturday to ourselves. From what I've read our tour ends around 10:30 or 11:00 on Saturday, this is past tours. Our tour might be a little different so we'll see when we are done. This might be the only time when I wish the tour would end a little early.

I didn't do the LGMH, John and Katherine did it for me. The closest Home Depot is around 180 miles from me. I have a good idea how they did it. They taped the entire paint chip to a sheet of paper and then printed my board name and Steamboat Willy on it. I think they test printed to see where it would print and then taped the paint chip in that spot. I then cut them out and laminated them.

Thanks for the tip! I love Robert Irvine also. I never miss an episode of Dinner Impossible. Either one of them would be great.

Well, were one day closer to F&W!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

What color are your scooters? Will they be decorated in some way?

Well, were one day closer to F&W!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Our Scooters are red and they pretty much match. We have D23 stickers on the back left wheelcover. We're pretty hard to miss. :rotfl2:

Yep one day closer!

Hooray for our trip!!!!

Guy Fieri is doing culinary demonstrations the first weekend of F&W. I can't remember now where I saw all the things that are scheduled for our weekend, but it will be a fun bonus to check it out. I'll be going back in May to work at F&W, being a "Cheezette" for a friend who will be doing a cheese seminar. I'm super excited to get the preview on our trip and then get to go back so soon.

Thanks for posting all the pix!

Great PTR. Subscribing. Going to Disneyland this June. I hate to ask, but what is Club 33?:confused3

It is an exclusive "Members Only" club located inside Disneyland. Walt came up with the idea after the 64 World's Fair as a place to entertain dignitaries, but he never saw it open. The membership is extremely limited and several years ago the waiting list was closed because the people at the end of the list would never be offered membership during their lifetime. Members almost have to die to give up their membership.

It is a five star restaurant (although it is never rated, being a private club) with a full bar and extensive wine list, the only place in DL that serves alcohol. Google Club 33 and you will find a ton of unofficial sites from people who have dined there. I've been there, and it's awesome!

Hooray for our trip!!!!

Guy Fieri is doing culinary demonstrations the first weekend of F&W. I can't remember now where I saw all the things that are scheduled for our weekend, but it will be a fun bonus to check it out. I'll be going back in May to work at F&W, being a "Cheezette" for a friend who will be doing a cheese seminar. I'm super excited to get the preview on our trip and then get to go back so soon.

Seems like you're right and aspen37, you luck out. Get in line as soon as your tour finishes because he's a popular one! Found this online

Guy Fieri Blog

Still waiting for Disney to post the official schedule!

How did I miss this?!?!?! :confused3 I must have missed a page on our thread or something. Oh well, I am all caught up and giddy with excitement waiting for our trip to begin!!!! :yay::dance3::yay::dance3::yay:

Hooray for our trip!!!!

Hi Heather! :wave2:

I hope we have time to see Guy. He is one of my favorites on the Food Network.
Hmm a "Cheezette" could be fun.
I can't believe how close we are to the trip now! :banana: :banana:

Our Scooters are red and they pretty much match. We have D23 stickers on the back left wheelcover. We're pretty hard to miss. :rotfl2:

Yep one day closer!
:thumbsup2

Great PTR. Subscribing. Going to Disneyland this June. I hate to ask, but what is Club 33?:confused3

Hi! :wave2: Thanks for reading my PTR. There was a time that I didn't know what Club 33 was too. :crazy2:

It is an exclusive "Members Only" club located inside Disneyland. Walt came up with the idea after the 64 World's Fair as a place to entertain dignitaries, but he never saw it open. The membership is extremely limited and several years ago the waiting list was closed because the people at the end of the list would never be offered membership during their lifetime. Members almost have to die to give up their membership.

It is a five star restaurant (although it is never rated, being a private club) with a full bar and extensive wine list, the only place in DL that serves alcohol. Google Club 33 and you will find a ton of unofficial sites from people who have dined there. I've been there, and it's awesome!

What she said! :goodvibes

Seems like you're right and aspen37, you luck out. Get in line as soon as your tour finishes because he's a popular one! Found this online

Guy Fieri Blog

Still waiting for Disney to post the official schedule!

I'm so excited!!! :cool1: :cool1: Thanks for the link and info.

Wow, that is so cool! What a great opportunity...I'm green with envy!

I'm really excited about this trip. We are all very lucky to get to experience all of these great things. Now are you DIS green with envy? :rotfl:

How did I miss this?!?!?! :confused3 I must have missed a page on our thread or something. Oh well, I am all caught up and giddy with excitement waiting for our trip to begin!!!! :yay::dance3::yay::dance3::yay:

Hi Tonya!!! :wave2: You didn't miss anything on our ABD thread. I was too embarrassed to post the link. I will before we leave.

Oh, tonight I accidentally called Kevin! :rolleyes1 I was trying to call another friend who's name is Kevin and his last name starts with a K also. Kevin's head set wasn't working so I hung up and called the person I was really trying to call. After my call I called him back and apologized. Boy did I feel like and idiot. :sad2: :sad2: Poor Kevin was worried something was wrong.

Hi Tonya!!! :wave2: You didn't miss anything on our ABD thread. I was too embarrassed to post the link. I will before we leave.

Oh, tonight I accidentally called Kevin! :rolleyes1 I was trying to call another friend who's name is Kevin and his last name starts with a K also. Kevin's head set wasn't working so I hung up and called the person I was really trying to call. After my call I called him back and apologized. Boy did I feel like and idiot. :sad2: :sad2: Poor Kevin was worried something was wrong.

Embarrassed??!?!??!?! You are going to be spending eight days with all of us. We are gonna know more about each other than we ever wanted to know. :rotfl2:

Poor Kevin, he is gonna regret ever giving us his phone number :lmao::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter