• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

update 286 points for rent or transfer $11 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
skeeterfoot said:
I no longer have points to transfer
Please include the resort: BCV
View/type of room: Studio
Number of people and ages Me, age 50, Son age 25
Check in 9/29 and check out 10/2 dates
thanks kay@mchenrychamber.com

You will need 45 points for this stay

I need 83 points for akv 4/1/13 - 4/6/13 2 adults 2 kids ages 5 and 9,can you check and see if it's available

I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults from 12/4-12-15. We would also like to see about something in Sept if you have enough points!

Thanks

I am visiting Disney for the first time and I am interested in renting points for week 7/6-7/13 of this year. We would like to stay in either SSR or BWV's if there's availability. Thanks!

First time renter here so note that:

Honeymoon
July 7 - July 15 (8 nights) 2013

BLT - Studio Magic View - 208 points approx.
AK - Studio Club Level (Savannah view if noted) - 174 points approx.
BW - Studio Preferred - 150 points approx.

Unsure if you have enough points left or whatnot, thanks.

If you are willing to purchase an additional one-time use point, I would be interested in 30 points for a 2 night studio stay Jan 22-24, 2014. Let me know.

Edit: I just found out you can't purchase one time use points until 7 months out so this wouldn't work. Thanks anyway!

Hi, interested in three studios @ BCV, BLT, BWV or AKV on 8/12-8/15. We are a family of 10 (6 adults/4kids). Please...anything you can do is so greatly appreciated. Thanks Liz

I have never done this and I actually only need to transfer 26pts. I am looking to travel April 12-17, 2014... I currently have 201 points and need an additional 26 to complete. Please LMK if this is possible? Thank you.
AKL... 2 bedroom villa

Hi I am looking for 213 point to rent 2 bdrm at AKV for 10/26-11/2 this year. Please let me know what or if you have any availability.

Thanks!

I have rented before.

It would be for 4 adults and 3 kids

Hi, interested in three studios @ BCV, BLT, BWV or AKV on 8/12-8/15. We are a family of 10 (6 adults/4kids). Please...anything you can do is so greatly appreciated. Thanks Li

I would be interested in 100 points if we can get AKV May 5-10 (Sunday check in and Friday check out) for V 2 studios. there would be 4 adults.

I am looking to stay at the bay lake tower standard room 2 adults 1 child age 2. The dates are 4/21 through 4/25. Thank you

Hi- I need 36 points for Beach Club Villas
Deluxe studio
2 adults, 2 Children
Pre/Post Cruise stay
Sat 7/20/13 & Thurs 7/25/13

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter