(UPD 8/29) Tales of the Tweedles & Other Spazzjazzerit PHM '15 Cupcake Adventures

Thanks for chiming in finally on your own report. It's not like you have been busy or anything being in charge of ALL the pictures for this report!

I am shy. D@mmit.

That's why I swear so much. I fill empty silence & feelings of shyness with swearwords as a crutch. :crutches:
(ok- that's a lie- I swear because it just comes out of my mouth without stopping!)

Why is there a squirrel icon? Just wondering? :squirrel:

Thanks for chiming in finally on your own report. It's not like you have been busy or anything being in charge of ALL the pictures for this report!

I am shy. D@mmit.

That's why I swear so much. I fill empty silence & feelings of shyness with swearwords as a crutch. :crutches:
(ok- that's a lie- I swear because it just comes out of my mouth without stopping!)

You forgot the red again dingdong. :P

fill empty silence with swearwords! Well...then I guess I'm shy too! :rotfl2:

I am shy. D@mmit.

Bahaha... I must be very shy!

And the squirrels probably added that icon themselves. They are trying to take over. Seriously, they've chewed through wires in our truck and blown out the electricity for our entire house THREE times! They're organized little critters (because the DIS won't let me use the word I'd normally use).

and since you're being a smartypants (it won't let me put the word I want here) I'll just let you do all the responding to everyone today too! :p

Hey, you can't ignore ME. :earboy2:

Nevah! Besides, I get to talk your ear off on Wednesday when we hang out for my Birthday! AND...I'm close enough to home at the brewery that I can just call Rey if I have too much to drink. :woohoo: :bitelip: :thumbsup2

:jumping1: I can hardly wait!!!!!

It was nice to see you ladies on the bus to the expo! Loved your costumes! Can't wait to hear about your race. Nicole~ I got tendinitis in my hip in college from running on the indoor track. I avoid tracks like the plague now, especially the tight indoor ones. Switching directions didn't help me. I hope you get better soon!

Hi, I'm Sarah, and I just stumbled on your TR.
Confession: I saw your PTR a few months ago and I wanted to join in, but I was a little scared because it was already like 15 pages in...
I'm looking forward to reading all about your Tweedle-Adventures and learning about Spazzhands.
I was there for the weekend too (I did the 5K), but I'm really interested in reading about it from a Glass Slipper/Cupcake perspective!

It was nice to see you ladies on the bus to the expo! Loved your costumes! Can't wait to hear about your race. Nicole~ I got tendinitis in my hip in college from running on the indoor track. I avoid tracks like the plague now, especially the tight indoor ones. Switching directions didn't help me. I hope you get better soon!

It was so cool to see you on the bus! I hope you had a great race and a good time with your family! :love:

Confession: I saw your PTR a few months ago and I wanted to join in, but I was a little scared because it was already like 15 pages in...
I'm looking forward to reading all about your Tweedle-Adventures and learning about Spazzhands.
I was there for the weekend too (I did the 5K), but I'm really interested in reading about it from a Glass Slipper/Cupcake perspective!

I Sarah!! I'm glad you came out of lurkdome!! You will definitely learn about Spazzhands! And booze...and tripping on curbs...and shattering coffee mugs...:rolleyes1

Can't wait to hear more! My hubby is addicted to running and wants to do all kinds of Disney running one day...

Bahaha... I must be very shy!

And the squirrels probably added that icon themselves. They are trying to take over. Seriously, they've chewed through wires in our truck and blown out the electricity for our entire house THREE times! They're organized little critters (because the DIS won't let me use the word I'd normally use).

See, we shy people get along very effin' well... :chat: (that's us shy people swearing.. I'm trying out new emoticons for fun!)

The squirrels probably did add the icons themselves in attempt of world domination. :squirrel:

Nevah! Besides, I get to talk your ear off on Wednesday when we hang out for my Birthday! AND...I'm close enough to home at the brewery that I can just call Rey if I have too much to drink. :woohoo: :bitelip: :thumbsup2

Yhea.. hey big talker (talking about you Tweedle)... DRINK YOUR WATER if you are going to drink.
:drinking:(see there is an icon for it!) :drinking1
Love, Your mother.

It was great to see you on the bus too! Hope your race was awesome!!

I curse that dang indoor track. I just KNOW if I hadn't been on it I would be ok now! Blah!!

Never be scared to jump in. We love new people! :welcome:

And also, congrats on the 5K- are you thawed out yet? Hahahaha!!

...and shattering coffee mugs...:rolleyes1

I already forgot about this... see, between the two of us we MIGHT get all the details of the trip out!

Also, your blue has once again reminded me I have not used my color. The color will be the undoing of me.

Can't wait to hear more! My hubby is addicted to running and wants to do all kinds of Disney running one day...

Hi, thanks for joining! :welcome: I hope we entertain properly. Hahahaha!

And also, congrats on the 5K- are you thawed out yet? Hahahaha!!

Thanks! I finally thawed out a few days after the race ... and then I came back to NY, so I'm frozen again.
Don't get me wrong, I love Frozen, but ... couldn't they have picked a warmer theme for the race? Like Olaf's Tropical 5K?

Thanks! I finally thawed out a few days after the race ... and then I came back to NY, so I'm frozen again.
Don't get me wrong, I love Frozen, but ... couldn't they have picked a warmer theme for the race? Like Olaf's Tropical 5K?

I ran as Elsa for the 1/2. I felt very hated! Hahahaha!

It was freaking COLD Thursday & Friday (and Saturday morning!!). But still better than the negatives here in Chi-town as well- I won't complain too much!

I ran as Elsa for the 1/2. I felt very hated! Hahahaha!

It was freaking COLD Thursday & Friday (and Saturday morning!!). But still better than the negatives here in Chi-town as well- I won't complain too much!
You were veeerrry hated....by me! Lol, down with Frozen!

I'm heeeeere!

Hi, joining in if I may. I'm no runner, but I chronically aspire to be. Oh, and booze, cupcakes, shattered coffee mugs? Sounds like my idea of funpopcorn::! I also confess that I read your last TR which had me in stitches. You had me at sharks and drunk grandma. I can't wait to read the rest of this one!

I'm along for the ride! Tinker I love your writing style and i am always up for your tales. Although, I am going to totally miss hearing about the rest of your family, especially drunk grandma!

Twoboysnmygirl, I am a fellow Missourian! Love running into others from the show me state on here. I'm in the STL area, but I am very familiar with the rural areas as well!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I'm along for the ride! Tinker I love your writing style and i am always up for your tales. Although, I am going to totally miss hearing about the rest of your family, especially drunk grandma!

Twoboysnmygirl, I am a fellow Missourian! Love running into others from the show me state on here. I'm in the STL area, but I am very familiar with the rural areas as well!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Oh, oh...what high school did you go to? :laughing: Ah, St. Louis humor. I'm out in St. James, near Rolla. We've been here 11 years but I grew up in St. Louis and my mom and sister still live there. I'm going to do the RocknRoll 1/2 in October in STL. Welcome!!

No drunk grandmas here but there were some tipsy tweedles and a water nazi...YES, I'll drink my freaking water Tweedle! Sheesh! Nicole is an unyielding waterpusher. It's insane. No wonder Grandma drinks!
:rotfl: and that's not water... :drinking1 water isn't BROWN!

Still have no idea how I kept missing you both this past weekend as according to instagram we kept being in the same places.

I'm here now though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter