Upcomming announcement speculation thread

I'm hoping for good news soon. We're trying to decide between a BLT add-on or SSR resale - a good incentive would put BLT over the top.

I didnt read the whole thread -- when is the news coming out?!?!

any news yet??? i have been checking here at least once an hour...i don't know why~~~i guess i love surprises..hopefully this will be a good one!

I'm hoping for good news soon. We're trying to decide between a BLT add-on or SSR resale - a good incentive would put BLT over the top.

A bit OT, but SSR resale is the best deal in DVC IMO.

Ive been able to keep my addonitis in check now for about 10 months.....Hope this doesnt set the fed ex boxes back in motion again:rotfl2:

Just chiming in with my guess. I think the announcement is going to be a new cruise incentive for the Dream. The new Disney Files has a four page spread with details about the ship.

Whatever it is, I hope they make the "big" announcement soon. Too much suspense!

Under the thread "guess what" the OP states that her guide told her prices are going up 3/7. Thats SUNDAY, I would be surprised if changes take place on a Sunday. We will see.

My guess? New min purchase of 50 points. :lmao:

I would love to buy into DVC but I need to take baby steps. If we could buy directly from Disney maybe I could convince DH to become a member.

SO, I just spoke with our guide and she said..............Prices are going up on Sunday for sold out resorts, she specifically mentioned boardwalk and beach club. I believe she said up to $115 or $116 per point.

She also said they are on the "cusp of" getting close to selling out GC and she mentioned that in the past they typically announce some new incentives at this point to push the resort to a sell out. I'm new to this stuff so hopefully this all makes sense.

Under the thread "guess what" the OP states that her guide told her prices are going up 3/7. Thats SUNDAY, I would be surprised if changes take place on a Sunday. We will see.
Well that would suggest a major hosing by the guides who told members to wait to purchase..

MG

SO, I just spoke with our guide and she said..............Prices are going up on Sunday for sold out resorts, she specifically mentioned boardwalk and beach club. I believe she said up to $115 or $116 per point.

She also said they are on the "cusp of" getting close to selling out GC and she mentioned that in the past they typically announce some new incentives at this point to push the resort to a sell out. I'm new to this stuff so hopefully this all makes sense.

I really don't get this if this is true. Do they want everyone to buy resale?

oooh, I hope this is a good one...

My guide called me and told me the same thing, prices up at BWV and BCV to $115 per point on March 7th!

I really don't get this if this is true. Do they want everyone to buy resale?

I totaly agree. Would you buy eggs directly from the hen for $10 per dozen, when you could buy them at the corner store for $5 per dozen. If this is true ROFR will climb as Disney looks for inventory. This will be good for members like me who have contracts for sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter